Author Topic: Return To Plane Shift  (Read 1097 times)

iziz

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Return To Plane Shift
« on: November 14, 2013, 03:16:43 am »
I took a break from plane shift that has lasted about 3 years. I have however come to my senses and would love to play again. There are a few problems, the most pressing is that my e-mail has changed from Swordsworn_blitz_jh@yahoo.com to Swordswornblitz@gmail.com, and my yahoo account has been recycled :(. My character is or was named Iziz Jawa and if there is any way to recover him please let me know, i have already tried using the plane shift "MyPlane" page but I can't find myself.
Please Help
Thanks
~Iziz

bloodedIrishman

Re: Return To Plane Shift
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 04:25:17 am »
webchat.freenode.net

#planeshift

Ask in there if nothing comes up here.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 06:46:13 am »
It is not important if the email address once used to register the game account still exists (as long as you don't have to try to receive a password exchange notification).

Inactive characters not used more than 3 years have been deleted ... uh, several months ago; so only 3 years ago from today, your char may have good survival chances. But you will certainly have to try to upgrade your password by visiting the MyPlane account presentation.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 05:47:53 pm »
Inactive characters not used more than 3 years have been deleted ... uh, several months ago; so only 3 years ago from today, your char may have good survival chances. But you will certainly have to try to upgrade your password by visiting the MyPlane account presentation.

i last logged on in 2007..... until a little while ago.  your purge.....failed?
"Jekkar really is Planeshift's very own Van Gogh - an iconoclastic rulebreaker, unheralded by his peers, who must await for history to recognise his talents at a later date." - Rinenud
"Jekkar is an old one-eared smelly elitist party-pooper jerkface."  - Neko K

iziz

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 07:19:59 pm »
It worked! MyPlane finally found Iziz Jawa and I was able to log on!!! Thank you for your help! Im glad I no longer need that e-mail.

Thanks Again and Again
Iziz

bilbous

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 09:53:50 pm »

your purge.....failed?

You were notable

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 02:33:36 am »
And you still are notorious. ;)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Rirenil Masdo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 04:44:12 pm »
i really don't see why.  side for all the time and effort i put in on the forums, my in game presence was null to minimal at best.  only thing i was ever apart of was being the third wheel to lady z.  all my characters have are old and what i imagine to be still useless pieces of the games past history.  rings of the past, golden scimitars that dropped from rats in ojaveda, plat ores from the mine below hydlaa,  i bet all still useless nowadays.
"Jekkar really is Planeshift's very own Van Gogh - an iconoclastic rulebreaker, unheralded by his peers, who must await for history to recognise his talents at a later date." - Rinenud
"Jekkar is an old one-eared smelly elitist party-pooper jerkface."  - Neko K

bilbous

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2013, 05:35:36 pm »
As I said elsewhere PlaneShift is more than the game and forum moderator is an often thankless task. You earned your thanks.
How could you keep up with our nonsense if you were in the game all the time? Those were stormy days with many active members.