Author Topic: another returning character  (Read 1113 times)

Kaya

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
another returning character
« on: February 07, 2014, 12:56:21 pm »
Greetings, I have been away from PlaneShift for several years... but I had made a character back then which took a few years to do so. Since then I have changed e-mail address, the old one no long existing. Character name is Qata Nazen.  I would like to continue this character... modify him a bit, but keep much of the previous training and inventory. I have started a new character, but it will just take too, too long to get to the point I would like to RP him and Qata has much of that already. Thanks for what might be able to be done.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: another returning character
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 01:18:11 pm »
:flowers: Welcome back. A little bell rings in the distance.

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 09:56:02 pm »
QATA!!!

I hope you can technically find your old character, Roled looks forward to seeing you again!  \\o//
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Venalan

• Global Moderator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 10:20:27 pm »
Your character is still in the data base. You just need to log in with the e-mail and password you used whenever you logged in last. If it was long enough ago that it was before the changing of the password format you will need to log into myplane first ( http://planeshift.teamix.org/myplane/ ) and then log into the game server.

Once you have done this you can file a petition asking to have your e-mail changed from what it currently is to a new one.

Kaya

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 08:20:11 am »
ahhh, found him... thanks.
After a long journey through the depths of Yliakum and the many passages of the labyrinths the older but wiser demorian makes his way to a once familiar land wondering what may be new and what might be the same.
((too bad as the Nolthir with blue hair seems more appropriate - yes blue hair... hmmm))
Seems the Blue Way will again be known and respected as Xiosia regains one of her defenders.
Certain ones familiar from the past can be felt, their auras strong... certain dangers can even be divined ((and to some a MuuHaHaHa))
So a gentle stroll through the meadows, collecting some fresh charmflowers... perhaps a visit to some old Blue Way instructors... shakes the stick a bit and watches as the blue aura disperses up into the Azure sky.

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 01:40:30 pm »
I once caught myself remembering Qata Nazen. Good to see you back.

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

Candy

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 03:08:27 pm »
Welcome back! Always good to see an oldbie returning. :)
Role Play Preferences
[1: gossip] Glaciusor: There's now a guy in skimpy armor having war flashbacks about daemons. Have fun Hydlaa

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 04:57:04 am »
Seems the Blue Way will again be known and respected as Xiosia regains one of her defenders.
So a gentle stroll through the meadows, collecting some fresh charmflowers... perhaps a visit to some old Blue Way instructors... shakes the stick a bit and watches as the blue aura disperses up into the Azure sky.
And a Blue Way!!! Oh how we have missed you and your lore and your skills!
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala