Author Topic: Need help accessing old character (molecular blue)  (Read 1167 times)

Jehoel

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Need help accessing old character (molecular blue)
« on: October 28, 2014, 11:48:30 am »
Hi, I'm an old molecular blue player (used to play with karyuu, bora, kada-el, pogopuschel, etc) and I need help accessing my old character (name was Jehoel).  I don't see him in my character listing, but I'm not sure if I would considering they didn't have first and last names back then.

If there is a way for me to recover him and keep my veteran status I'd love to play this game again.  Thanks.

Daevaorn

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Need help accessing old character (molecular blue)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 12:41:30 pm »
Hi, there.

I'm not authorised to speak about what is possible or not, but as an (not quite as) old player of 0.3+ I think I remember mentioning of a character wipe in the transition between 0.2 and 0.3. You didn't need a last name in 0.3 either, and my char also doesn't have one so that cannot be the reason for it not showing up.

Let's see what the 'authorities' say ;-) Hope you'll manage to get back in and enjoy all the new stuff, like crafting and the Eagle Bronze Doors ;-) ;-) ;-)

Jehoel

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 01:25:07 pm »
Hi, there.

I'm not authorised to speak about what is possible or not, but as an (not quite as) old player of 0.3+ I think I remember mentioning of a character wipe in the transition between 0.2 and 0.3. You didn't need a last name in 0.3 either, and my char also doesn't have one so that cannot be the reason for it not showing up.

Let's see what the 'authorities' say ;-) Hope you'll manage to get back in and enjoy all the new stuff, like crafting and the Eagle Bronze Doors ;-) ;-) ;-)

PS is a lot more than just crystal hunting now, thats for sure brother

I managed to get some attention in the IRC gm channel, but unfortunately my character must have been wiped because there was no record in the database.

I would like that molecular blue veteran achievement but the admins that were on weren't sure if that was possible to do or not so I guess that will have to wait.  (I miss all my pretty crystals and my two swords haha)

Daevaorn

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 01:39:39 pm »
If you chose to recreate your char and you can go online now contact me in game and you'll get a pair of nice and shiny new swords and some crystals too! ;-)

Jehoel

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 02:40:05 pm »
Your kindness is much appreciate.  I'm still trying to load the game... keeps freezing immediately after I log into the server.

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 03:00:50 pm »
Try lowering you graphic settings until you can get in-game. Usually you can raise them later.

simrec

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 06:10:35 pm »
Hey. I remember you and the chars you mention
I am Evest and am trying also to revive my char

Hope you succeeded

simrec

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 06:15:48 pm »
Sorry meant to add..I also had silver falchions