Author Topic: Download links invalid?  (Read 1021 times)

umberiferous

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Download links invalid?
« on: December 26, 2014, 08:52:33 pm »
All download links (for windows 32 bit and 64 bit) seem to be outdated? I have a windows 64 bit, and the download redirects to an error page, stating: "You are following a link to an old version of whatever file you were after. This file is no longer available for whatever reason." Other mirror hosts for windows 64 bit as well as 32 bit have similar messages. Am I on an outdated website? This is the URL: http://www.planeshift.it/Download

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Download links invalid?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:28:10 pm »
The mirrors look like they may be a little slow to update to the newest release.  It appears that the osmmo.org links are up now (French mirror).  Alternatively, you can also download the installer through BitTorrent.

Hope this helps!

Celroc

KiraKimara

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:15:27 am »
Hi, there,
I know this is an old topic, but I just wanted to say that I am currently still having this problem, and also I tried to download via uTorrent, but that doesn't seem to work, either. It just tells me the website may have timed out or my internet connection has failed (which it hasn't).
Sorry for poking the sleeping bear, but I'd really like to try out this game. :)

Celroc Amaul

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 02:13:05 am »
Hi, there,
I know this is an old topic, but I just wanted to say that I am currently still having this problem, and also I tried to download via uTorrent, but that doesn't seem to work, either. It just tells me the website may have timed out or my internet connection has failed (which it hasn't).
Sorry for poking the sleeping bear, but I'd really like to try out this game. :)

Hello!

It looks like some of the mirrors may have gone down for some reason.   At the time of writing, it looks like the osmmo.org anf Frubar links are up now.

Hope this helps :-)  Let us know if those links don't seem to work either.

Celroc