Author Topic: Update account details  (Read 942 times)

Mixo

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Update account details
« on: January 26, 2015, 08:14:17 am »
Hello PS crew, I'm sorry it's been ages since I played! I'd like to update my account details with new email address. I can't seem to find any way to do this via the website. If someone could direct me on how to do this it would be much appreciated. (I've updated my password and logged in to myplane to refresh my account)

Thanks  :)

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Update account details
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 02:50:32 pm »
Because the email address is an identifier of your account, you won't get this changed without manual service by a developer, I believe ... so you may have to try to make an appointment with one of the few able people. If you know how to use IRC, try to discuss that in the channel #planeshift-gmtalk on Freenode; if not, maybe Eonwind or Venelan can take you further (you could write them a PM if they don't notice this thread soon).

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

bilbous

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 04:35:27 pm »
You don't actually need to update your username (email account) for the game. I have several accounts I can log into that the associated address is long gone. If you can log in to myplane you should be able to log in to the game.

Mixo

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 12:41:17 am »
Thanks for the info. I'll get back in game for now and see what happens.

Zunna

• Game Masters
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 05:58:31 am »
As stated by LigH, to updated your email adress for an existing account you need to either :
- logg on IRC if you can on #planeshift-gmtalk and ask Talad. (only he can do that)
or
- Send a mail to info@planeshift.it with all your account details