Author Topic: HELP - Character Creation errors  (Read 248 times)

Acelin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
HELP - Character Creation errors
« on: June 17, 2003, 03:19:47 pm »
This really should be in the Molecular Blue bugs forum, but the board won\'t let me post there.

Everytime I try to upload a character, it tells me I am already connected to the server. The only time it partially worked was when I changed the server name to the server number. Then it got far enough to tell me I was linkdead.

Acelin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 04:20:50 pm »
Um...anyone? Or at least tell me how to disconnect from the server if I am somehow connected? I\'d give my computer specs, but I sorta don\'t know what they are *embarrassed look*...I\'m running Windows 2000.

xlorepdarkhelm

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2003, 10:19:09 am »
Sounds like the standard linkdead bug, check out the thread above (\"About LINKDEAD\") for ideas/suggestions that mght help you get past it.
\"I\'m not responcabel fer my comuter\'s spleling errnors.\"

Acelin

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2003, 07:07:40 pm »
Thank you, but I know that it\'s not...I only got the linkdead error once. For some reason I\'m not able to connect to the server. Port 13331 isn\'t responding. Is that the right port? The server is planeshift.fragnetics.com, right? I had my father look at it (he\'s much better at this stuff than me) and he did something at DNS stuff and found that something is going on with that server...at least that\'s what it told him.