Author Topic: A special opening of the Red Crystal Den  (Read 529 times)

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
A special opening of the Red Crystal Den
« on: August 24, 2014, 06:06:56 am »
Greetings, Citizens of Yliakum!

It is with great pleasure to announce that we, Waesed, Kabitar, Mishka and I will be opening the Den´s this evening [ that is Sunday, 2014-08-24, 20:00 GMT+2 aka CEST ].

It will a special opening with some special surprises that you can find out about if you attend.

To all artists, if you want to have play of your favorite new song or bring forth your performance, please talk to one of us or leave a reply in our postbox.

[Sorry, for short term announcement, have been really busy with this and yesterday wonderful event. Mishka, bring your new menu cards :)]
Love,
Damola

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
Re: A special opening of the Red Crystal Den
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 11:01:39 am »
We even have a new dance floor. \\o//

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 11:10:31 am »
Also we have a good variety of dishes prepared for all the Kra citizens in our realm.

So and as for the rest: See for yourself. Enough teasers now.
Love,
Damola

Donari Tyndale

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 07:22:39 pm »
The opening was quite awesome. Well done!

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 07:37:03 pm »
Thanks to all those that could make it to the opening. It was a real fun time.

I greeted those coming in while Damola, Kabitar and Karrt saw to their needs for drink and food.

bilbous

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 08:08:36 pm »
It was a big success. The only thing I saw that diminished it, I rectified, and that was not having access to recipes from the second kran cooking book. I did not even notice that until I had already left the premises the first time.

I would like to apologize to Kabitar and Karrt for the wrong information I gave them in regards to the way to get the second kran cooking book. It does not start with that hungry hungry hippo that I mentioned.

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 03:07:26 pm »
Yeah, it was kinda nice. I was so busy I missed making a screenshot when it was really busy in the Den´s – I request a second bartender from the beginning :). I had the feeling that within the first minutes the RCD was crammed full. I don´t know when I last saw the RCD that full before – but I am not involved with it for very long time span. If someone wants to share some history or URLs to threads to some history of the Den´s, feel free. I know it while Dannae took care of it.

Here are some impressions still. If someone made a screenie while it was really full, I would like to see it.

All in all I think we had four artists. It was a busy main time and a nice quieter time with some rarer quests who may out themselves if they like :)

Some guests. It was more crowded earlier I think:

Kabitar made great dishes that some guests enjoyed and in the upper ranks were some silent observers:

Damola hold a little speach and thanked Waesed and Kabitar and Mishka for their effort [and the GMs who put a ton of time in it as well, especially one GM]:

You can see full size images at the directory the images are in, just remove the filename and press enter in browser.
Love,
Damola

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 09:09:19 am »
Ellis is waiting to serve you.

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 03:40:36 pm »
nice stage. i might have to send you my mixed drink recipes. that's going to take some digging through my logs.
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 05:06:15 pm »
hehe, a quick search for "dead man's soul" pulled up some old memories. that drink came out of nowhere and quickly became a best seller. as far as i can tell, it calls for arbitrary amounts of liquor from a special set of unmarked bottles kept under the counter. has been known to cause a klyros or two to spontaneously explode.
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 01:21:49 am »
Would you consider studying some ancient favourite drinks again?

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 06:20:59 am »
Would you consider studying some ancient favourite drinks again?

Mishka, get to work on those new drink menus!

Dannae

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 04:05:17 pm »
I don´t know when I last saw the RCD that full before – but I am not involved with it for very long time span. If someone wants to share some history or URLs to threads to some history of the Den´s, feel free.

If anyone's interested in RCD history and screenshots, all you need to do is have a look at the original Red Crystal Organization thread: http://www.hydlaaplaza.com/smf/index.php?topic=35262.0