Author Topic: She did it again aka Union Day  (Read 484 times)

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
She did it again aka Union Day
« on: August 10, 2020, 11:39:54 am »
So it happened that a group of brave people rescued some Pterosaurs from a situation that scared them. [Please do fill in some details, I joined the event very late!]

Of course these Pterosaurs needed to be brought somewhere and while Damola was still in the hospital caring for a patient, she somehow felt that there would Pterosaurs coming to the city. She finished her work with the patient and then looked for them from the city walls. And surely enough she found the group approaching Amdeneir and rejoiced, summoning her drifter Shirwa to get there as quickly as possible.

Eriz was kind enough to let her ride the Pterosaur he rode:

Damola was so happy to ride a Pterosaur again. Happy enough that she did not really care to find the place where they were to be brought to quickly. But eventually she made it to the place and had her drifter Shirwa and the Pterosaur make friends with one another.

Reluctantly, very reluctantly she brought the Pterosaur into the stables, thinking that it would somehow look a bit sad to her:

But before she brought another one into the stables, she flew with it to one of the towers at the city wall of Amdeneir:

She eventually brought it into the stables as well, Gonger standing next to her:

… to be continued
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: She did it again aka Union Day
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 12:22:15 pm »
Over night she dreamed of the Pterosaurs. They appeared somewhat bored and restricted in the small stables to her. She woke up, pondering: "Of course I would have no permission of Cassik to just take them to another place. But they looked bored… hmmm… how about I may just borrow them?" While she hesitated in the end she could not help it. However she only found one of the Pterosaurs initially:

Of course the Pterosaur needed some food. As Damola herself prefers plant based foods – despite being a Nolthrir – she only had one fish. She also brought some vegetable foods, but the Pterosaur would only eat a little of it. So she formed the intention to buy some fish for the Pterosaur, as she was not aware of a lake nearby [Would be nice to have one in Unreal based PS… or even several].

She also wrote a note in case either Cassik or a traveller would find the Pterosaur:

She also wrote a note for Cassik at the stables. She had the feeling that Cassik would understand her. Especially as she said "I think it should remain in the open or in the stable for now. If they panic inside a building they can do a lot of damage to themselves and anything they can reach".

Of course she could not help to show other guild friends like Haviland and Gorub that she "secured" a Pterosaur again:

Somehow she had the feeling that Haviland did not really agree with her notion of "borrowing" the Pterosaur.

She wondered though about the other two Pterosaurs, and well, so she hid in the rafters of the stables [That was also why Damola left Dev Q&A early :)]:

She waited, and waited, but then something happened. To her surprise it seems a Derghir has been involved to bring the other Pterosaurs. [Actually what happened is that the server crashed and the one Pterosaur Damola brought to her secret location was not there anymore as its position was reset. So I asked Uadjet to put them back. Of course that partly spoiled the fun cause then Uadjet was aware of what Damola was up to. My personal bet is that he expected her to do this kind of stuff though :) ]

She continued to hide until the Derghir left and then she brought all Pterosaurs to her food place with the help of Anysu.

Anysu, Gova and herself enjoyed a flight around Gugrontid then, climbing the highest mountains like

and enjoying a marvelous view on the city:

[OOC]

They even explored some kind of not so official places. of course, that's OOC :), I bet that won't be as easily possible with Unreal based PS if at all:

[/OOC]

Eventually they arrived at the food place again:

After all the excitement and the flight with the Pterosaur Damola was tired. And no surprise, what could be a better place to sleep than with her new friends, the three Pterosaurs?

The next morning she looked after the Pterosaurs before she even thought on putting on her dress:

The Pterosaurs where fine, with all of the fish Damola brought. She even managed to obtain a special mix of Seaweeds that helps them to stay healthy.
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 12:24:30 pm »
As you may be aware of, there has been a similar story before that:

"When a GM leaves early…"  in "In-Game Roleplay Events"
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 12:32:27 pm »
As usually you can remove the filename from an URL of the first or second post, to obtain access to the directory which contains all the images in original Full HD, 1920x1080, size and other images in full size I did not use for the post. Both posts have different directories, so do it once for the first and once for the second post.
Love,
Damola

Damola

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 12:47:09 pm »
[While you can still find the place with the food, unfortunately the server crashed again and so the Pterosaurs have been reset to their standard location]
Love,
Damola

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 12:01:11 pm »
[While you can still find the place with the food, unfortunately the server crashed again and so the Pterosaurs have been reset to their standard location]
* Migg can't help but wonder where that standard location may be...