Author Topic: Join the Debate team and present your God/Goddess to the Domeland  (Read 240 times)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Are you a brilliant Scholar and Theologians of the Goddess/God you follow?  ::|
Would you like to participate in the first (to my knowledge) Great Gods Debate?  :devil:  \\o//

I'm organizing a debate/ discussion ig with representatives of each of the major religions on the panel of experts and discussion with the citizens in attendance. So far we have our moderator, Arch Chancellor Tuathenach of the Knowledge Seekers, our Xiosian and our Laanxist.... we're not inviting BFs because, well, we citizens don't even know they exist  ::| X-/

Now we're looking for a well versed Dakkruist and an equally well versed Taladist. The rp discussion between the four accepted religions concerning the tenets of each in regard to religious freedom in Yliakum will follow a kind of modified debate format. Each of the four presenters will be asked to answer three prepared questions about specifics of the religion that they follow, and the rp will questions and discussion with the audience. :woot:  Questions from the audience will not be limited to the questions asked of each of the scholar/theologians.

TO be held in game SOON like in the next 2 weeks? Any of you lore birds wanna crow? I am even willing to stay up all night so European GMTs can play too...  PM me or answer here. Thanks!
 ;D
Thanks!
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Siteya

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: Join the Debate team and present your God/Goddess to the Domeland
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 11:09:50 am »
When is this event? No room for another Xiosian representative?

poezza

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Join the Debate team and present your God/Goddess to the Domeland
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 01:51:22 pm »
Dunno about well versed.. but I guess Poezza could be called Dakkruite...