Author Topic: A New Idea...  (Read 2119 times)

bloodedIrishman

Re: A New Idea...
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 04:46:37 pm »
But Eldemar only when the pills work and I am banned temporarily from our body. ;)

But you forget to say we are also Zzurlosch, Elady, Vinafera, Saanx, Lepohi, Taradiddle, Amaneldth, Cebot, Scisel, Haraun, Andoryn, Zarre, Janner, Proglin, Leraider...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rigwyn

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 05:01:33 pm »
Now if aiwendil was really janner I'l laugh my *ss off :)

To the original poster, this is onw of the nice things about ps. You never really know who's who.

I'm clearly not lolitra. I'm simply not eloquent enough to speak like her ... But then again..
You never know..? Perhaps I deliberately make the same spelling mistakes and follow the same
Odd conventions ( ie. Space before ! Or ?) intentionally while playing as Rigwyn o_O.

I could be that DoX chick who's all too willing to teach the ways of xiosia :(   
That cuddly fenki in 6 inch stiletto heels who's been paling around with you and buffing your ... Ego... That could be timmothy :(  or kull!  :( :(

Overtherainbow

• Hydlaa Resident
  • I see you lookin' at mah rainbowz.
    • View Profile
    • EBONWUMON DOT COM
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 06:20:46 pm »
That cuddly fenki in 6 inch stiletto heels [...] That could be timmothy.

Last time I come online to stick my stiletto heels into your nether regions. We're through.

Rigwyn

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 09:42:53 pm »

That rp actually freaked me out :) I was very new to rp at the time and had pissed vayl off icly.

Vakachehk

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 06:03:27 pm »
and that I have another alt in kore irka clan.

:o :o :o OH NO! I am now officially Eyantar. Vakachehk is getting deleted right after this post!
You maybe roleplaying but you could still be OOC.

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 07:54:00 pm »
at the eldamar thing, i dont like him :\ he spead diarea on me, and he peed on my dad, i heard he was banned, and im damn glad he was
as for lep, lepohi is way to cool to be Aiwendil ;D
no offense >.>
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Aiwendil

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 05:31:12 pm »
No question about Lepohi being cooler...I'm too old to be cool and it's meant to appear this way. More surprising is that the same words are still used nowadays...I thought the youth is more inventive. ;) So obviously it works when I pretend to be one of the cool kids.