Author Topic: A more in depth forum  (Read 2377 times)

Kuiper7986

• Veteran
    • View Profile
A more in depth forum
« on: June 20, 2003, 01:27:42 am »
Since we can\'t really do much now I though it\'d be cool if you could do more in this forum.

Well first off we could try getting money like 10 Tria per post. Of course no spamming. The forum could have a small shop where you could purchase items. When you have purchased that item, a little .gif of that item would appear under your avatar name. Also under your avatar name you could have like what race you are and stuff. It\'s just my idea to spice things up a bit and add more diversity.
My name is NOT pronounced, \"Kway-per,\" it\'s pronounced \"Kye-per.\"

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 01:48:58 pm »
ya know, at first I didn\'t like the way the thread looked, but I actually like the idea, tho ten tria a post would make even a relatively new poster like me rich pretty quick... 1000+ tria and I\'ve only been here like a week or two
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

windwalker

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2003, 12:37:47 am »
that just proves u talk way to much,,
ive been here for a year,, and active in irc

\"An archmage often can react poorly to interruption. Please reconsider before it is too late.\"

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 05:34:29 am »
I\'d like that too, although I think it would make people spam a lot more, and the hydlaa plaza section of the forum would be crowded...

But it\'s not certain that that would happen.. since all the regular people on this forum are reasonable people..

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2003, 08:51:28 am »
heh, something determined to be a spam post could penalise you ten times what you gain from a single posting

this might also bring out some ideas from people who are too shy and afraid of making fools of themselves. give them some incentive
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2003, 09:01:57 pm »
yeah, but then they might need more moderators... hey guys, I want to be a moderator! :P

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 03:46:31 am »
Shish.. advertising yourself like that :P ;). Everybody wants to be a moderator, but I dont think that they need more. I think that we pure mortals are doing quite good when it comes to keeping the boards clean and nice. :D
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2003, 09:54:39 am »
yeah, you are probably right... what was I thinking, trying to join the immortal godlike moderators of the PS board... I repent my sins... :( :P

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2003, 01:41:14 pm »
hey man, aren\'t those hershey stains on your lips startin to stink by now???

:D

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2003, 01:57:27 pm »
huh? :P
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2003, 10:42:34 pm »
on xal, I HOPE that\'s chocolate

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2003, 09:01:31 pm »
*quickly wipes off stains* What on earth are you talking about??? :rolleyes: :P

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2003, 10:53:02 pm »
I\'m talkin bout that chocolate bar you been eatin... tho I don\'t think that was a baby ruth, wheather those were peanuts or not!

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2003, 07:29:47 am »
I like snickers best... I don\'t think you can get that other stuff here in DK.... but to tell you the truth I\'m a bit confused.... :D

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2003, 11:16:01 am »
well, because you\'re you, I\'ll explain it, if you\'ve ever seen a payday, imagine what that would look like covered with chocolate...

otherwise, it\'s a core of nougat covered with peanuts, coated in chocolate...

juveniles here in the US like to freak people out by dropping em in the pool, where they\'ll float, looking like a nice chunky turd...