Author Topic: A more in depth forum  (Read 2378 times)

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2003, 04:18:24 pm »
I don\'t quite get it... You said that you thought I ate a candy bar, and hoped that it was a candybar and not a turd??? :P

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2003, 05:50:33 pm »
your confusion confuses me, and it is good, we should all strive to live in a state of constant flux and confusion. so says the holy chao(pron. cow)
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2003, 03:45:52 pm »
/me confused

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2003, 11:09:15 pm »
hehe, well man, if you want some fun reading, find a copy of \"Principia Discordia\" it was originally a pulp fiction, a spoof of religion, yet a lot of people took it seriously. now it has a cult following, people who actually worship the holy chao.

it\'s some relly funny stuff though
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2003, 06:50:32 am »
well that just proves how stupid people can be :P who would want to worship chaos? (I know there are strange people out there but I would feel really stupid if I found out I was worshiping something created just to ridicule religion...)

That is if I get the point of the book...

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2003, 09:23:24 am »
hehe, I just downloaded the latest version, man, this is almost as funny as the first one, but you definitely need the first one to know what the hell they\'re talking about...

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2003, 01:06:38 pm »
yeah I looked but I only found the fourth version and the fifth one... Gotta look a bit harder the next time...

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2003, 01:54:59 pm »
hehe, this one says something I\'m sure you\'d love...

\"the traditional hell exists, complete wit lake of fire, demons, and eternal torment:they aren\'t lying about that. Wthat they don\'t thell you is that only religious people go there\"

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2003, 02:39:43 pm »
Hah :D I like that way of thinking... Besides, I am past the point of listening to people when they start screaming that I will burn in hell and stuff like that :P

Tough luck for them, that they will be the only ones going there ;)

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2003, 11:50:21 am »
I just wish I could find the original book to download in pdf

it\'s titled
How I Found the Goddess and What I Did
To Her When I Found Her

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2003, 03:28:39 pm »
I\'ve seen that book on several occasions, though not in pdf format...  only as text on a website... although I am not sure if this http://www.uni-magdeburg.de/steschum/disc.pdf is the right book...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 03:29:08 pm by Xalthar »

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2003, 04:23:27 pm »
That\'s it, but it\'s much more fun(not to mention, it makes more sence) to read before it\'s organised like that...

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2003, 06:43:12 pm »
yeah I saw it on another site, looked really chaotic... but I guess that was the point :D