Author Topic: A flamer's forum  (Read 5667 times)

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2003, 12:55:02 pm »
Originally posted by Caldazar
Nope, you\'re more like an assassin, working in the shadows, spreading rumours etc. That\'s a lot worse than a bare-hand knuckle fight if you know what I mean? :P

Indeed, but it employs intelligence, one thing that seperates us humans from all the other animal species. :)

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2003, 03:20:34 pm »
flames in the off-topic forum are not usually deleted, neither are the ones in the other threads.  The only time they are deleted is when some loser whines about them (which happens a lot) of they are flaming for no reason or use a lot of words they are not supposed to...I would know, I\'ve done it enough times.

and I know plenty of \"females\" who act the way you suggest males do, I stay far away from them, but they are still there, no matter how hard I try. :P

my point was there is no need for a flamers forum as you can do it most anywhere as long as iyou are smart about it.

I hate having to explain everything I post...yet I always do :O
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 03:52:47 pm by Kiern »

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2003, 03:37:06 pm »
If people can\'t find another way to vent out their \"steam\", male or female, they are just plain stupid...

no need for a flame-forum...

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2003, 09:28:21 pm »
Originally posted by Mogura
Originally posted by Caldazar
Nope, you\'re more like an assassin, working in the shadows, spreading rumours etc. That\'s a lot worse than a bare-hand knuckle fight if you know what I mean? :P

Indeed, but it employs intelligence, one thing that seperates us humans from all the other animal species. :)

haha - Moogie I dont think PETA would agree with you on that... people are evil... cockroaches rule!

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2003, 06:51:08 pm »
Quiet you! :D

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2003, 08:26:09 pm »
Believe it or not the PETA has been known to conduct terrorist activities...  Wait, terrorists that aren\'t anti-semite? *Shocked & awed* That\'s rare, but stupid nonetheless.  

Now the PTA, they\'re scary :P
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2003, 11:46:11 pm »
*looks at everyone who posted here* poor moogie she is being ganged up on *Pokes people in the eye for ganging up on moogie* there we go all better now

**dissapears without a sound** 8)

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2003, 12:33:04 am »
Who\'s a female here?
Let me through, I am a licenced professional here, where does it hurt....ah, yes, that\'s serious, we will have to operate.....scalpel....bottle.....a shot of whiskey...stiches.....good as new. Now, who was complaining about being a female here, raise tho hand!!!
I have studied under the great master Link, and he once told me, there are no females, it\'s always some guy pretending to be one so he can get his way. Chew on that for a while...EH! :D

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Zephyrus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2003, 04:40:35 am »
*FLAME ALL CAPS TANTRUM FLAME I HATE YOU ALL FLAME FLAME FLAME*

sorry, just keeping on topic

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2003, 12:31:24 pm »
Originally posted by TheGeneral
Who\'s a female here?
Let me through, I am a licenced professional here, where does it hurt....ah, yes, that\'s serious, we will have to operate.....scalpel....bottle.....a shot of whiskey...stiches.....good as new. Now, who was complaining about being a female here, raise tho hand!!!
I have studied under the great master Link, and he once told me, there are no females, it\'s always some guy pretending to be one so he can get his way. Chew on that for a while...EH! :D

and a wise teacher he must indeed have been.. :P

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2003, 02:09:35 pm »
I\'m female, but I sure as hell wasn\'t complaining. :P

I know most females you see in computer games are actually male. It\'s disturbing... but then again, I\'ve never really fathomed the true sincerity of the excuse: \"It\'s just roleplaying\".

I guess my trust is determined by the persons themselves... whether I believe they are actually intelligent enough to be \'roleplaying\', or whether they just play female characters so that they have the power to take their clothes off whenever they please.

I pretended to be male once in my old community... how guys actually do this all the time is beyond me. It feels so incredibly deceitful, just... wrong. O.o

_Atticus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2003, 03:10:12 pm »
Wait, wait. So you\'re a female posing to be a female, correct? Hopefully not anything else.

Lord of the House of Construction - Ordo Illuminatis

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2003, 03:33:01 pm »
Yes I\'m female for real and female in games. I have only ever posed as being male once online and it felt quite uncomfortable.

DragonWarrior

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
haha
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2003, 06:24:31 pm »
cockroaches lol??????

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2003, 07:21:35 pm »
Originally posted by Mogura
Yes I\'m female for real and female in games. I have only ever posed as being male once online and it felt quite uncomfortable.

I agree completely!  I havn\'t gotten around to washing yet today so I\'ve got that \'burning masculine itch\'...  Oh shit wrong commercial