Author Topic: A flamer's forum  (Read 5668 times)

Evanchild

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2003, 08:53:05 pm »
ummmm..... im gonn go over there really far away....

i shoudl pose asa  a female.  just because
teenmethod
Freelancing.  Looking for a home.

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2003, 11:16:41 pm »
Originally posted by Evanchild
ummmm..... im gonn go over there really far away....

i shoudl pose asa  a female.  just because

you want to experience that \'burning feminine itch\' don\'t you Evanchild?

(have you ever seen those commercials?  I hate it when they come on while you are just relaxing, watching TV... really ruins the mood...)

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2003, 08:40:24 am »
I don\'t see anything wrong with playing as a female in online games, but stating wholeheartedly that you are a woman (even though you are truly a man :P) is stupid IMO...

I mean, what\'s wrong with being male?? :P :P

Zephyrus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2003, 09:38:05 am »
I pretended to be male once in my old community... how guys actually do this all the time is beyond me. It feels so incredibly deceitful, just... wrong. O.o

Deceitful and wrong... Yup, sounds like you experienced being male there for a second...  :D

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2003, 09:47:09 am »
Xalthar: Everything. :P

Zephyrus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2003, 11:07:55 am »
I would call you a tiny bit sexist...

Did you know there is actually a group feminists (forgot their name) that want to eliminate all males by use of artificial insemination? Their plan if I remember right; wait for all current men to die, and all babies that show to be male on ultrasound are aborted. Yup, sure scared me...

But seriously I get annoyed that it is acceptable for women to say things like that, I mean if a man says women are all bad drivers it is unacceptable. But if a woman says all men are stupid and controlled by testosterone then that is somehow acceptable. I am not allowed to say all women are emotional and overly sensitive (not that I would want to say that), but a woman is allowed to say that all men are aggressive and violent. Which in my mind is kind of prejudice... Anyway, sorry for that little off topic rant.

Keldorn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2003, 11:13:37 am »
man, you\'ve got some serious issues there ;)

i for one did see the smiley at the end of moogie\'s post, don\'t know about you though.
m.vanes

Zephyrus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2003, 11:17:38 am »
Lol, I did, sorry I wasn?t accusing Mogura, and I was just getting it off my chest. But even so I doubt women across the globe would appreciate it if jokes consisted of; \"what\'s wrong with women? EVERYTHING!\" So why should men be expected to tolerate it?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 11:18:45 am by Zephyrus »

_Atticus

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2003, 01:54:25 pm »
^^^Deep!

Dude, but seriously, go whack off! All your answers will lie there.  :D

Lord of the House of Construction - Ordo Illuminatis

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2003, 02:42:38 pm »
Originally posted by Monketh
Believe it or not the PETA has been known to conduct terrorist activities...  Wait, terrorists that aren\'t anti-semite? *Shocked & awed* That\'s rare, but stupid nonetheless.  

Now the PTA, they\'re scary :P

forget them what about the Animal Liberation Front!!!  check out this article!

http://www.ampef.org/News/News.cfm?ID=229&c=63&Type=s

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2003, 04:31:14 pm »
Originally posted by Zephyrus
I would call you a tiny bit sexist...

Did you know there is actually a group feminists (forgot their name) that want to eliminate all males by use of artificial insemination? Their plan if I remember right; wait for all current men to die, and all babies that show to be male on ultrasound are aborted. Yup, sure scared me...

There are some SICK people out there...! 8o

Originally posted by Mogura

Everything. :P

*Xalthar\'s Jaw drops open* 8o

:P :P

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2003, 04:33:14 pm »
Zephyr, hey I didn\'t mean to sound sexist at all. I was joking! :)

Sorry if it seemed serious though. That feminist group sounds extremely scary... it takes two to tango, don\'t they know that? Thank god most of us are right in the head.

From my point of view I have noticed the slight imbalance in male/female prejudice. But you must understand that, if anything, this is probably just payback for the many millenia that women in all sorts of cultures all over the world have had to suffer as the \'lesser breed\'... probably.

Sure, it seems women are allowed to get away with saying more degradatory (sp?) things towards men, but I don\'t think it\'s worth making a fuss over unless we start beating, raping, kidnapping, killing and torturing you just because you\'re male... as this is what we (as a gender) have had to live through.

[Edit: Degradatory...? Degratory? De... bah nevermind.]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 04:44:56 pm by Moogie »

Isgrimnur

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2003, 05:18:02 pm »
but I don\'t think it\'s worth making a fuss over unless we start beating, raping, kidnapping, killing and torturing you just because you\'re male... as this is what we (as a gender) have had to live through.

Well yes but instead of equality we\'ve now got it swinging towards women getting the advantages, also most men today wouldn\'t even dream of doing things like that so revenge against us would be pointless for what one group of people did to another years ago.

Anyway this is seems to be getting a bit serious to say it started as a bit of a joke but ah well there you go. Also half the blokes here are probably women anyway  (I would say the other way round as well if there was more than one \"woman\" :P  here at the moment.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D
I have returned!!

Zephyrus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2003, 05:30:26 pm »
Derogatory.

Its ok Mogura; I know you didn\'t intend for anyone to take offence.

And I understand perfectly what you mean about the history of mankind vs. womankind.  I have felt guilty many times about my ancestors; I am a tall white Anglo Saxon male? If you trace my ancestors back we have done a lot of oppression; my bloodline has been involved in the Raj, the colonisation of America/oppression of the Native Americans, the wholesale slaughter of the Zulus, the concentration camps of the Boers, the oppression of the Scots, welsh and Irish. My ancestors were the red coats, the slave traders, and the armies of Longshanks, go further back and my line is roman? So as you can see I have a lot to live up to?

But the realisation I had is that I am not them; I am not responsible for their crimes. The idea of using broad generalisations, on a long dead opposition?s remaining heirs in an attempt at vengeance is ridiculous. In the words of a great man; ?an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind? we should not strive to settle blood feuds by spilling more blood, but instead by the realisation of their futility?

sorry... too serious.... I will try and be more lighthearted, next time...

Isgrimnur

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2003, 05:38:40 pm »
Im guessing your English like me then :D , Anyway don\'t just look at the negative but look at the positive of all the things our ancestors have given to the world and the things that have been prevented as well!!

*pats Zephyrus on the back*

Anyway I think we\'ve all got quite a bit off topic so...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2003, 05:39:28 pm by Isgrimnur »
I have returned!!