Author Topic: "introduce yourself here" thread or forum  (Read 829 times)

BlueScreenJunky

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
"introduce yourself here" thread or forum
« on: January 25, 2004, 02:27:32 pm »
Recently I\'ve seen a lot of \"hi !\" or \'Hello I\'m new\" threads on the general board, it\'s nice that everyone introduce themselves and the general board seems the most appropriate one right now, but it would be cleaner if there was a sticky thread or a forum for that. Especially since CB will probably attract more people.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2004, 02:31:49 pm by BlueScreenJunky »
sig removed, it was kinda big ^^

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 02:49:12 pm »
not a bad idea for a frenchman :P but anyways yeah good idea  a seperate forum should be used because there are too many \"hi!\" treads...

Axsyrus

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 02:53:46 pm »
The Newbie Help forums could be renamed to Newbie Area or something so they can post more then just questions there, or there could be a subforum somewhere to introduce yourself. I don\'t think there should be a completely new forum just for people saying hello..

Axsyrus the Azure - Ruler of the Winds
Member of The Arcane Order\'s Council

Kixie

• Veteran
  • I chase the moon, liquour, cars and women.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 03:01:16 pm »
Originally posted by Axsyrus
 I don\'t think there should be a completely new forum just for people saying hello..

why not? Its not a huge request. they made a forum for fan art didnt they? I think its a wonderfull idea that should be implemented as soon as possible.

BlueScreenJunky

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 03:07:54 pm »
Originally posted by Axsyrus
The Newbie Help forums could be renamed to Newbie Area or something so they can post more then just questions there, or there could be a subforum somewhere to introduce yourself. I don\'t think there should be a completely new forum just for people saying hello..

Yeah, actually I was thinking of a subforum, like the PvP one ^^

whemyfield > Yeah I know, I\'ll leave France soon... I\'m too smart to live here :-P
sig removed, it was kinda big ^^

dorbian

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Yeah no not for me that is...
    • View Profile
    • Mindless Insanity
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 06:21:01 am »
fanart is something lots o people are doing, but comeone, you will notice it eventually when someone opens it\'s mouth.
and i think it is really n00b like to say hi in a forum, like dude comeone you really need attention that badly :S