Author Topic: Off Topic  (Read 1268 times)

malverian

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Off Topic
« on: April 29, 2002, 10:43:07 pm »
An off topic thread is usually necessary.

el_salvador

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2002, 11:32:04 am »
wow okay thanks man!  ;)
-= ;)Proud member of The E.P.E. ;) =-

Tok'ra

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 03:12:07 am »
Sure, even tho I never pay attention to tho\'s. If I come here it\'s to talk about the game, no see a nbunch of spam, but hey, if I ever get pissed off, I\'ll know where to go.

Zarmin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2002, 03:29:53 pm »
Without separate Off-topic area, more off-topic discussion will emerge in other areas. So..

kyalin

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2002, 08:38:36 pm »
Hmmmm, everyone wants an off topic forum i guess, but here u have an off topic thread more or less, and no one is saying anything on it anyway, so even if we had a off otpic forum, would anyone even really use it?

alcapalis

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2002, 01:58:10 am »
Nope we wont use it i think, and we dont need one...
if you want to talk offtopic then just go to another forum.. the drunkards pit at kada-els forum might be a good place to talk offtopic..
( http://www.thebbb.tk )
its also a good place to go when these forums r down again.. (you can also go to the http://www.planeshift.tk forums then :) )
 :D  Alcapalis- EPE  :D
The E.P.E. guild site!
-=PLANESHIFT.TK=-

Guild Leader

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2002, 05:32:44 am »
Thanks for the plug Al :). Cyo usually has a pop at me if I say that kind of thing :P  

You are all welcome to come to the tavern for a drink and talk about whatever (within reason of course ;)) and like Alcapalis said - useful if these boards are down.

Zarmin

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2002, 01:25:40 pm »
Alcapalis, right, maybe people won\'t need off-topic forum _yet_, but when (if?) the game becomes popular and there will be hundred newbies here, it will be needed... People won\'t go talking their off-topic talks elsewhere, because it is easier for them to post here.

I\'ve seen it before... ;)

Fiere

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2002, 11:44:32 am »
It might be a good idea to have an off-topic section for this forum. Plenty of posts that fall into that category have been put up already,it would be nice to have them filed into the new category as well.

That way, everyone who wants to talk about other games and various topics as we wait for the next release of PS and beyond can do so without scattering random subjects in the main PS forums  8)

It looks like the poll on this topic showed that posters generally would like an off-topic forum.

Forum Poll

Sorry for the double post  8o

Fiere Eien\'No\'Ryu

Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan[/FONT]
Follow me into Darkness