Author Topic: image gallery  (Read 1172 times)

Aidana

• Traveller
    • View Profile
image gallery
« on: August 17, 2004, 08:32:56 am »
I\'m not sure if this was brought up, but after searching a few keywords.. no luck.

Anyho-w, random suggestion.

Image gallery.

Point?  For those wishing to post their RL images instead of filling up threads.  I just skipped then got up and ran through a thread 24 so pages (more then a half broken links).

Had a forum I was apart of who had a section dedicated to this, which only allowed the submissive of an image with next to no commenting allowed (to avoid spamming etc) and the image was stored on the server (with size limitations).  They also had comments from other users allowed, but not sure how necessary that really is.

~adios

Cybio Kingfist

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2004, 12:35:12 am »
I think I know what site you\'re reffering to. haven\'t been there in a long time though...WOnder if I made it to twink of the month?
The steel priest is back and ready to start converting.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2004, 11:16:48 am »
People are free to create some sort or PhotoBucket or whatever account where PS players can submit their photos.

Cybio Kingfist

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2004, 12:48:47 pm »
Yeah, but it would take a lot of webspace if lots of people decided to submit. Some people probably just don\'t have the room having to resort to just free hosts.
The steel priest is back and ready to start converting.

Moogie

• Forum Legend
  • Artist/Flash Animator
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 05:10:11 pm »
Some people, yes. Hopefully those some people won\'t be silly enough to offer their meagre services to the mass community. :)

Infact I hear Aendar is fixing up a website, so I\'d say wait for word from him.

fireofsoul

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2004, 04:54:32 am »
last time i checked hosting with http://bizhat.com/ let you hotlink... and you get heaps of space