Author Topic: [Player Event] The Third Season Concert  (Read 214 times)

Migg

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
[Player Event] The Third Season Concert
« on: October 02, 2017, 04:28:28 pm »
The Third Season Concert

Yesterday, Azhord 3, the Amdeneir Theater hosted a well-received musical event that caused quite a stir among Yliakum's music circles:

The Bard's Association and Friends' Third Season Concert!

The patrons were greeted at the entrance by the helpful staff consisting of Archmonidus Dekalb at the ticket tent, also serving at the bar, and Aiena Gurzab, serving as guard for the venue. Once admitted, they were shown into the Amdeneir Theater, professionally decorated and lit under the direction of Igesal Sahel. The impressive, well-lit setup helped create an imposing atmosphere that greatly enhanced the experience for all attending the concert.

The program consisted of a great selection of Zakena Plip's musical compositions and a composition by Grindulf Sanadin, who was unfortunately unable to attend.

The songs were expertly performed by Zakena herself and Igesal. Special guest Damola Etedi graced the event with her dancing performance of "A Dance for two". Xola Eceni participated in a trio performance of the "Ad Libertatem" hymn, while Migg Ellorean joined in a trio performance of the "Chaaran Order" hymn.

The dazzling Weruun Wello presented the program and impressed the patrons with his deep music knowledge and witty repartee.

The audience was entertained well into the night, as drinks and food were served from the bar set up within the theater. The program was well received, and the audience applauded and cheered for the artists at the end of the concert, requesting an encore.

A specially crafted gift was handed out to all participants, in the shape of a cunningly made miniature lute which, thanks to some embedded mechanism, would play a small tune when pressed

The concert made a very good impression, and left everyone in eager anticipation of the next event!

The event was organized by Zakena, who should rightfully have made this post. I eagerly await more posts and screenshots to enhance my (mostly indirect, as I did not help set up any of this) account of the event, and correct any mistakes I may have inadvertently made.
I would like to thank everyone who worked for this event, and not least of all Uadjet, who assisted with the technical aspects of the event and devised the cute and original reward to be handed out to everyone at the event. And a big thank you to everyone who participated and helped me pass one more enjoyable RP evening in PS!

LigH

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
Re: [Player Event] The Third Season Concert
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 01:26:39 am »
Absolutely agreed. The variety of presented musical styles was amazing. (And playing in sync is a challenge on its own.)

Gag Harmond
Knight and Ambassador
The Royal House of Purrty

Raikana

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: [Player Event] The Third Season Concert
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 11:01:59 pm »
Hey, Zakena here.
I honestly didn't expected that success, so i'm happily surprised by the results.   \\o//
Thanks Migg for posting the screenshots. Unfortunately I could not take screenshots since I was a bit taken by the endevour of coordinating the music.
I just want to thanks all the staff, everyone that attended the event and also Uadjet, who really helped us greately. Looking forward for the next concert...  ;)
Characters: Zakena Plip