Author Topic: greatest day evah(Gf and Iron maiden concert)*update, pictures/video*  (Read 1205 times)

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
well, I just think I had the greatest time of my life yesterday

First, I drove 4 hours in train, to go see my girlfriend <3 she just felt so sweet and cute  :love: we were singing nightwish together, and took pics of ourselfs... she showed me around where she lived and I greeted some people, her best friend was funny, told me how to kick people's arse, give them drinks then kick their arse, it'll be easy and they won't remember xD.
It was cool when she was on webcam with me, sitting on my lap with some of those boys who started to write envy when they saw me with her xD.

next, I got a lift into the city for my concert... with Iron maiden... I've heard they provide high quality performance, and I must say that it was right.
I just loved the way they performed, isntead of standing still singing, he was all dancing around while singing. And suddenly, a tank rolls in on the scene. The guitarist to the right, started swinging his guitar around, throwing it into the air (I don't know the names yet <.<, I just love their music and sing to their songs.) doing some stunts with it... and oh my the way the lead singer could get the audience to... shout and scream (that includes me ;p) made them raise their voice by raising his hands, and lowering them made us shut it ;p. And Eddie WOAH IT WAS COOL :D came in while they were singing "the evil that men do" with a machinegun :D(no shots though) and pretended to be shooting at us.
And fear of the dark <3, just one of the best live tracks out there <3 <3 <3 nothing comparable I've heard yet really, not even on dvd...

they said "whereever we go, europe will always be our home, so we start this tour at our neighbours in Denmark" guess what happened... "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :D

It's really something I can recommend, If you like them I mean...
anyone else seen them live?

update:
Videos
Fear of the dark, listen to the people and the guitar ;)
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l301/AEH1102/?action=view&current=IRONMAIDEN132.flv

Iron maiden, nice guitarist and tank :D
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l301/AEH1102/?action=view&current=IRONMAIDEN133.flv

pictures

http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=92
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=97
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=92
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=80
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=79
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=72

I was standing around where the first picture was taken, Just hadn't arrived yet, I was either in the train or at my girlfriend <3
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=77

picture 7 is Eddie
http://www.maidendenmark.dk/billeder.asp?action=vis&mappe=85

Enjoy them :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 09:52:06 am by Peacer »
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
Re: greatest day evah(Gf and Iron maiden concert)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 03:07:48 am »
That's cool you hung out with your Gf again.
You've really fallen head over heels for her, let's hope you've made a good catch ;) :D

As for the Webcam, it must have been fun making everyone else drool lol, i would have taunted them like crazy lol :lol:

The concert was probably awesome for you because you love that whole genre and seeing your favorite type of music live is always a jolt.
Concert tickets nowadays go really cheap compared to what you get, so if you get the chance to go to one i'd definetly recommend it.

Next time get me a plane ticket so I can tag along lol ;) ;D

~~Datruth
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop:

Idoru

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 03:19:24 am »
Sounds like oyu had a kick ass time, not really an iron maiden fan myself but ive come to realise that any music with energy behind it is pretty damn good at a live gig. its more the atmosphere of the event that counts IMO.

"May there only be peaceful and cheerful Earth Days to come for our beautiful Spaceship Earth as it continues to spin and circle in frigid space with its warm and fragile cargo of animate life."

Robinmagus

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Pixies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 10:31:22 am »
I saw maiden a few weeks ago. Good stuff, good stuff. Like run to the hills and fear of the dark alot. The new stuffs good too.
Talamir - DeT, Dark Empire, etc, etc, etc.

ylikone

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 08:43:39 pm »
I saw Iron Maiden about 3 years ago, on tour with Dio and Motorhead.  I actually liked Dio better.. Ronnie is more skilled at vocals than Bruce.   Motorhead is monotonous tiring crap.  Mostly.  Lemmy can't sing... but maybe that's the appeal?

Teraukey Gakar

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 05:09:48 pm »
owwww Peace... it's so good that someone will take care of you from now on  :innocent:
sure I couldn't take care of you all the time :P

wish you good luck dude  :sorcerer:

PS: I wish I was at Iron Maiden's concert  :@#\

Peacer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2006, 02:29:23 pm »
owwww Peace... it's so good that someone will take care of you from now on  :innocent:
sure I couldn't take care of you all the time :P

wish you good luck dude  :sorcerer:

PS: I wish I was at Iron Maiden's concert  :@#\

search your local ticket store, they are starting their tour in europe, doubt there's any tickets though but worth the try :D

and by that I mean the internet ;p
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

eldoth_terevan

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 03:07:59 pm »
Sounds like a great day for you man - good for you. I have a long and twisted story about trying to make a Maiden concert back in the 80s and never making it. Arg, I can remember when they released "Number of the Beast"... amazing how they keep it going...

Peacer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 02:03:10 pm »
Sounds like a great day for you man - good for you. I have a long and twisted story about trying to make a Maiden concert back in the 80s and never making it. Arg, I can remember when they released "Number of the Beast"... amazing how they keep it going...
Hehe do tell :). And did they bring in a tank too xD?
The Guardians of Power

Kecey Ghost

• Traveller
    • View Profile
    • The Way of the Hammer
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 02:31:43 pm »
Iron Maiden do put on amazing concerts, im going to there uk tour at the end of december, cant wait.  there last one dance of death was my first metal gig.  gona be a long day though, right after the gig im going to france...

P.S.im taking my gf with me  :)
Kecey Varobed
Council in The Way of the Hammer

Baldur

• Veteran
  • Disillusioning since 1989
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 03:20:01 pm »
I also had a great day. Great days rock on!
I told a girl I loved her. She said no but told me I was brave. I'm very proud of that and felt very good even though i'd been denied. It's not that bad. Another great experience in life which most people never unveil.
A good friend told me I was one of his best friends. I love being with him, and i'm very glad he thinks so about me.
I'm ahead in language in school, soon finished 3 essays.
I convinced my mother of buying power-saving lightbulbs, looking deep into her eyes and pledging that she helps us take care of our environment.

The fact that I dared to live and struggled on, which some people never take in consideration, fills me with confidence and makes me proud for who I am. Hell all who dares to be themselves. I love everyone and everything, I don't see bad people turning worse, but good people lost. I agree, Peacer. This is a great, our great day.

Rock on.

Peacer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 06:38:02 am »
I also had a great day. Great days rock on!
I told a girl I loved her. She said no but told me I was brave. I'm very proud of that and felt very good even though i'd been denied. It's not that bad. Another great experience in life which most people never unveil.
A good friend told me I was one of his best friends. I love being with him, and i'm very glad he thinks so about me.
I'm ahead in language in school, soon finished 3 essays.
I convinced my mother of buying power-saving lightbulbs, looking deep into her eyes and pledging that she helps us take care of our environment.

The fact that I dared to live and struggled on, which some people never take in consideration, fills me with confidence and makes me proud for who I am. Hell all who dares to be themselves. I love everyone and everything, I don't see bad people turning worse, but good people lost. I agree, Peacer. This is a great, our great day.

Rock on.

B-Beautiful... made me tear my eyes... I'm not afraid showing who I am either... I'm shy... but that's a part of my personality but that shyness is leaving me slowly... Seems like I'm not yet fully developped.
The Guardians of Power

Datruth

• Hydlaa Notable
  • "You can't Squeeze Blood from a stone."
    • View Profile
Re: greatest day evah(Gf and Iron maiden concert)*update, pictures/video*
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 04:56:19 am »
WOAH!!!

Just noticed the pics and the vids  :thumbup:

Good that you added them, it brought us all into the concert.

And that infamous picture of yours.... Priceless :whistling:

lol, He knows what i'm talking about lol ;)

~~Datruth
Truth To Disbelief

Quote from: svuun
I adopt Karyuu.  She might not be new but her skin is so supple, soft and n00b like....  :sweatdrop:

Peacer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: greatest day evah(Gf and Iron maiden concert)*update, pictures/video*
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 02:15:37 am »
WOAH!!!

Just noticed the pics and the vids  :thumbup:

Good that you added them, it brought us all into the concert.

And that infamous picture of yours.... Priceless :whistling:

lol, He knows what i'm talking about lol ;)

~~Datruth

steve harris' daughter xD

I saw on a forum that someone thought she sang like crap :p I don't know... I was with Christine when she sang... but maybe youtube or google video will give me the answer ;)

[ Edited for language. --Karyuu ]
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 02:21:17 am by Karyuu »
The Guardians of Power