Author Topic: Removal/change of dakkru's curse->improvement of Planeshift  (Read 705 times)

Peacer

• Veteran
  • I've got balls of steel
    • View Profile
Re: Removal/change of dakkru's curse->improvement of Planeshift
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 07:29:20 am »
I think I have found a solution, make the player spawn a place that you only go when you just start the game (so you still have to spend time travelling) as a better quick/dirty implementation instead of the curse like a place you harvest low level materials that you only need to harvest to increase your skill, or in the hydlaa dungeon (the one beneath the temple of laanx.) There will ofc be a different spawn for races that don't initially spawn in hydlaa
The Guardians of Power

left the game, looking in now and then to check progress, if you want to contact me use the email attached to the msn contact on this forum account

Pierre

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 11:07:44 pm »
Peacer, how did I miss this thread?  Anyway, do you want to join of fellowship of citizens devoted to just this crusade?

Please come online and join the "overthrow Dakkru but don't kill her" ragtag band of citizens.  We would welcome your expertise in whatever you are expert in  :) .  After this is done ig, we can convince our darling devs to update settings to reflect our deeds.

Tidebringer

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • A wanderer at heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 02:22:11 pm »
Maybe a bookshelf close enough to Harn's spawn point to keep those recovering from the Realm
busy while they wait for mages to cast extra health or strength might be a nice, and relatively easy, addition. The kiosk might be moved, or the spawn point moved beside the kiosk and a shelf of a few basic history books added and locked down, for the benefit of those recovering. And an ice cream machine. Or a candy striper. Or a remote and cable.
RR
:beta: (Just becuse I can)
This sounds nice to me...  ;)
Maybe players could add a few books there too, and devs/GMs could lock them down? :)
Poetry books, fiction, and perhaps books on various races' ailments & diseases(One of my alts is working on one such book) for their RP value? :thumbup:
Perhaps making it so that if you do /die you have to wait longer then if the world, critters, or a PvP killed you would help? :-\
Edit: In other words, making it so that death due to the world, critters, or PvP would take less time to recuperate from the curse than if you died from the /die command.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 06:48:35 pm by Tidebringer »
Buy some goods, sell some bads, at the Weekly Hydlaa Market!
You might know me as Fesara Fuhay: Herbalist, Scribe, and Aspiring Healer ;)