Author Topic: Trefalgr's Secret OOC  (Read 3718 times)

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2003, 03:03:24 pm »
There, I posted and nobody has died. (yet)

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2003, 05:16:28 pm »
Good, so we\'re finally moving.  Whatever happened to Trefalgr, anyway?  He hasn\'t posted in quite a while.  Anywho, next time I check, if no one has said what happens next, I\'ll do the chase scene.  Since Aruneko and Rantal are the primary players, I\'ll give them a chance to say something, though.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
Although you may strive to get there,
upon reaching there you will realize you are really here.
And there is everywhere else.
-Spoonjoppa

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2003, 05:47:03 pm »
I believe that Rantal is being a drunken idiot with Aruneko as his boss. Rantal is rewarded with lots of beer, and they are currently faking the fact that they need to bring jewels to a fake Merchant\'s Guild. As soon as Aruneko follows Rantal and the thugs follow, then I believe the chase scene can be put into action.
You pay the same price for doing something halfway as for doing it completely. So you might as well do it completely.
-Richard Nixon

Despise the enemy and you will lose.
-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2003, 01:06:44 pm »
We need to come to some sort of conclusion in the next two weeks, or at least end this chapter, because I\'m going to get out of school and I won\'t be able to check this place for a couple months.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2003, 07:19:17 pm »
I believe that you can have our characters just race pass the ambush and spring the ambush once you say the thugs come into the ambush area. All Aruneko and I have to do is have our characters run past the area, force the thugs to get in the area, and our jobs are done. I don\'t mind if you post that, and I doubt Aruneko will, either. So you, Ravenmaster, or Kinoss and Tfefalgr can post that the thugs get into the area and we can get this over with. As long as we don\'t have our characters suffer any problems...

By the way, should we be allowed to control other characters if the player controlling them does not reply for a set period of time. What do you say?
You pay the same price for doing something halfway as for doing it completely. So you might as well do it completely.
-Richard Nixon

-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Trefalgr

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2003, 02:37:02 am »
Sorry if I haven\'t posted in a long time. My girlfriend downloaded this really bad virus on to my computer, it deletes random exe files. I still don\'t have it worked out and I hope to soon. So, I haven\'t written anything because of that and because everytime I try to log onto this forum, it can never find it, and I have been preparing for my finals that I finished to day, so I have had problems, as you might have guessed.

So sorry again, it is very late where I live, so I can\'t write anything now, I just logged on hoping for the off chance that my internet worked.

Thanks again!
-We are all souls forged from blood, and in blood we made whole.-
                             -Bloodforge Creed-

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2003, 09:27:28 am »
Ah. Sorry to hear about your computer, Trefalgr. I hope that you solve some of your problems. Of course, by the time you read this again you might have already solved them...

So then... in the meantime, while Trefalgr is trying to solve his problems, should we control his character or just leave him in the background?
-Richard Nixon

-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2003, 02:44:48 pm »
I think the best thing would be to have one person alone control Trefalgr (and their other char, of course.)  I vote for Ravenmaster, he seems to understand whats going on.  Of course, Trefalgr, if you object to this you can (if possible) decide a method or elect a person yourself.  Good luck with that virus.

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2003, 07:40:33 pm »
I agree with Aruneko. Ravenmaster seems to be the second-in-command here, as well as the fact that he has the most knowledge of the thread.

Anyway, the thugs are in the ambush area, and need to be attacked in some way. Now then, how many thugs were there left? I think there were 5 in the beginning, one has his head chopped off, now there are 4. Ravenmaster and Kinoss need to attack, and someone controlling Trefalgr\'s character should wake him up and then we\'ll attack.

By the way, should Aruneko and I attack the bandits as well? We\'re kind of outnumbered in the open field 2:1, though...
-Richard Nixon

-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2003, 04:26:35 pm »
I think its time for those in the ambush party should post now.  Don\'t be afraid to advance the story.  I\'m tired of having only two people posting on the thread.

Trefalgr

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2003, 07:23:22 pm »
I\'M BACK!!!

I finished that ambush part, it was dragging on far too long, I hope you all don\'t mind. Demon armies are a much funner fight anyways! :D
-We are all souls forged from blood, and in blood we made whole.-
                             -Bloodforge Creed-

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2003, 07:55:34 pm »
Excellent. Now that the ambush succeeded and is done with (part about Rantal jumping was completely in character), we have our horses back. Now, where do we go next? Camp on the road or head on to the city after the town with occasional breaks and watches in-between? I had my character suggest that as well.

Congratulations on getting the problems concerning your computer fixed, Trefalgr, if you managed to fix the problem.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 09:45:44 pm by Wormtail_ »
-Richard Nixon

-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2003, 01:12:17 pm »
Sorry I haven\'t posted in a while. It seems I stopped existing for two weeks.  No one knew where I was and I have no memory of those ten days or so.  I haven\'t read what\'s happened in the story yet, so I\'ll do that, but I can\'t reply right now because I have class in four minutes.
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2003, 02:46:57 pm »
What should be done about the weird guy who just posted?  He doesn\'t seem like he\'d be a good RPer.

Ravenmaster

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2003, 06:30:21 pm »
I think now we have a good number of people here, however, it is possible that someone cool could come along who actually has read this thread and is good at RPing.  Therefore, if someone posts here that they want to join, we should come up with a quiz for them.  Each of us could ask one or two questions and then we will vote based on the answers that person gives weather or not to incorporate them into the story.

EDIT: By the way, where\'s Kinoss? He hasn\'t posted in over 3 weeks.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 06:37:00 pm by Ravenmaster »
You are here,
You will always be here,
You will never be there.
-Spoonjoppa