Author Topic: Flying Creatures  (Read 335 times)

Azrum

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Flying Creatures
« on: August 16, 2002, 08:03:33 am »
It says you will be able to be transported between towns with flying creatures, and I am wondering if they\'ll just take you there, or will you be able to move the creatures yourself? (Moving the creatures yourself would be cool, but would make a problem when you want to get to a town you don\'t know where it is)

tcd12642

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
yah. it would be.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 08:15:07 am »
yah. it would be. but it\'s pretty much like runescape, I mean, who gives? they just put barriers on the world.
currently working on....

[FONT=verdan
a]tcd12642[/FONT]
[/B] [/SIZE] of the elite rs tactical assault team

Mephisto

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2002, 09:23:53 am »
You can (well atleast from what i\'ve heard) move it around yourself, like mount it and fly around on it, but it costs alot! (check out the economy page under settings at the main planeshift site)
And as for as I know (well atleast I hope so) flying it should not be too easy (like going through a \"flying course\" or something)
-Mephisto

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 10:44:34 am »
Originally posted by tcd12642
yah. it would be. but it\'s pretty much like runescape, I mean, who gives? they just put barriers on the world.

There is nothing in this game that is remotely like anything in RuneScape!

elKano

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 11:40:04 am »
Talking about barrier worlds... the game world is on a stalagmite, isn\'t it? so, when you go \'east\' a lot, will you be on the \'west\'?
Just wondering...
_ _Tired of hyerarchies?
?Aqui estan los Otros!
__join the anarchists__

Kendaro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2002, 06:30:06 pm »
The cities are in a stelactite. The main of the world is found while exploring the vast labyrinths. There are many areas that were once well known but are now considered lost. There is the, what is known as, The Hollow World that Laanx led his faithfull Lemurs to and where they built the ten cities of Kadiakos. There is the vast city that the Xacha first created before Laanx coerced them to leave and go to the stelactite. Not to mention the cities the dwarves had made inside the labyrinths when they first came to this world. Finally there is the forest land that the Dermorians settled in when they first made their way into the labyrinths from the surface.

There is an entire world outside of the stelactite, reading the history from the main page would give you a slight insight to what these areas are. One last thing to remember, If there was a way from the surface to the labyrinths there must be a way back to the surface.

Mephisto

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
wow!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2002, 08:12:16 pm »
Wow, this sounds all \"rpg\'ish\"
I wanna play!  :(
Hmmm, well that was rather immature but..
Can\'t conseal the truth here, I wanna play! lol,
Oh well, all we can do is wait for this great game to come out and when it comes out... well (i\'ve already put aside some money so I can buy a big bunch of snacks for a week without sleep sitting infront of my computer playing planeshift  :)) )
but then again I guess theres still some time left to go,
Sigh, life is tough.
Especially when all the great mmorps (like planeshift) are still under development
« Last Edit: August 18, 2002, 08:13:24 pm by Mephisto »
-Mephisto