Author Topic: Idea: Block Master  (Read 297 times)

Talad

• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Idea: Block Master
« on: January 06, 2002, 01:32:41 pm »
THIS MESSAGE IS TAKEN FROM OLD BOARD:

Vex
                            posted 10-10-2001 23:25 GMT        

When the houses are available, I think that one person out of all the \"blocks\" of the houses should be some kind of master. The
                         masters would delete/sell the houses that are not used and/or abandoned to other users. They might also have some other kind
                         of powers but I\'ll leave that up to the developers =)
    Thekkur
                            posted 11-10-2001 01:40 GMT            

maybe just one blockmaster in the game will be enough... or a blockmaster script...  

Thekkur

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 01:54:31 am »
this was the very last thead on the forum and i have now saved from distruction just a little longer mwahahahaha...can you tell that i am bored?
~ZiG~?

Spartan8

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 01:58:00 am »
no are you really bored? maybe i will chase you around on the board for a while then...  

i think that we should live underground in apartments that cant be seen from the normall playing level. this would alot easier technicaly cuz you can just step on a lift or somthing and end up in you room.
JESUS FREAK AND PROUD OF IT!

Highwayman

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2002, 11:43:49 am »
Well...one thing we are underground.  But I think they should be above ground other wise.....well because thats where houses go.....

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...

Mephisto

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2002, 08:18:39 pm »
Well, what if rich players could buy houses and have some kind of \"renting\" service, so players can like own \"neighboorhoods.\"
Then they should have full rights to throw people out, or, well, do anything they want to with the people in there (although the money system must be well coded so a \"block master\" cant just rent it out, take money and kick the client out again)
But before kicking a client out he must have had some kind of interaction with him.

and lets say that all houses have some kind of \"log\" on them,
so the block master could easily check the log to find out if the house is still \"used\"
lets say that if nobody has entered the house in a period of a week or something the block master has the right to rent out the house to somebody else without talking to the player renting the house,

Oh my, I think the idea would be cool though
« Last Edit: August 18, 2002, 08:20:01 pm by Mephisto »
-Mephisto