Author Topic: next version  (Read 494 times)

tbhmaniac

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
next version
« on: September 22, 2003, 07:40:26 pm »
i heard that all items in the accounts will be deleted when the next version is released. Is this true?

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 07:44:19 pm »
You know what\'s true?  You can find the answer to that without hardly looking, at all...try it

acraig

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 07:46:37 pm »
Yes. most likely things will be cleaned up.  We may make allowances for some dedicated people to reserve their online name and we will get to that when we get to that.
----------
Andrew
"For all I know, she's lying, everyone's lying; welcome to the Internet"

Hamled

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 08:02:33 pm »
Will CB support all or most of the things that the new CS engine can do, like bump mapping and shadows?

Half_Pint

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 08:12:15 pm »
Oh, oh!  I call Half-Pint!  Maybe you could allow hyphens in the next release!   :D

*Waits anxiously for \"when we get to that\"*

Kiva

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2003, 08:57:06 am »
Oh goody, acraig. I\'d go ballistic if someone stole my name. :D Not likely that\'d ever happen though... Everyone hates me... But of course they\'d do it just to annoy me... And Venge wont even talk to me anymore... Oh am I really such a hated person?! ;(
\"Somewhere over the rainbow...\"

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2003, 09:21:42 am »
Originally posted by Gronomist
Oh goody, acraig. I\'d go ballistic if someone stole my name. :D Not likely that\'d ever happen though... Everyone hates me... But of course they\'d do it just to annoy me... And Venge wont even talk to me anymore... Oh am I really such a hated person?! ;(

Oh no, we all love you very much. Alas, like most of the oldbies, you are a bit bitter ;)
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2003, 09:44:44 am »

Hated? Personally I don\'t \"hate\" you... but I guess that doesn\'t give much relief :P

Arzosah

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2003, 11:07:41 am »
Originally posted by Caldazar

Oh no, we all love you very much. Alas, like most of the oldbies, you are a bit bitter ;)

*Feels bitter*
[sarcasm]Oh, why, oh why did they remove Atomic Blue? The falling through the floor was SOOOOOOO cool...[/sarcasm]  :rolleyes:  :P

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2003, 11:09:29 am »
Originally posted by Arzosah
Originally posted by Caldazar

*Feels bitter*
[sarcasm]Oh, why, oh why did they remove Atomic Blue? The falling through the floor was SOOOOOOO cool...[/sarcasm]  :rolleyes:  :P

See? They\'re all bitter, evil people! ;)
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

Drilixer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2003, 02:29:45 pm »
don\'t worry :D  if i steal your name I\'ll be happy to sell it back to you Half-Pint ;)

seperot

• Veteran
  • :G
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2003, 04:30:28 pm »
Yes. most likely things will be cleaned up. We may make allowances for some dedicated people to reserve their online name and we will get to that when we get to that.

good nice to know my name is safe  :D