Author Topic: History  (Read 402 times)

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
History
« on: February 13, 2002, 04:36:37 pm »
i read the history and i don\'t get somethings

laanz is a woman right first laanx is refered to as she and later on as he??and laanx hates the klyros and wants them extinct. but why are the xacha lmost extinct?? correct me if I\'m wrong. I just wanted an idea for my evil clan. and since i am gonna play enkidukai do they have any enemies??? or religion??

Khemri

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2002, 04:50:13 pm »
the stolid Ylians claimed the absolute ownership of the ground that they were farming. They built fences and walls, and began to look at the books about armies and armed defense. The Enkidukai that lived in the same area were driven away and this was considered as a intrusion in their freedom to choose a place for their group. The tension between the two races increased, and some of them clashed

My guess is the Ylians are the closest thing the Enkidukai have to an enemy.

..and your right,Laanx does appear to have a sex change in the 3rd Epoch.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 05:17:38 pm »
enkidukai clan will kill ylian

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2002, 06:46:57 am »
but they are weak!!! i want a want-to-be bad ass for an enemy....i remeber days in my youth when i ate crayons...i think i will take up that old habbit and eat soem KRAYONS!!! krayons will suffer for thinking they are tough.....krans have too many weaknesses to be any good... the only good kran will be those krans that are made by the developers cause they will have them special weapon and whatnot...other than that they are all wussies and will die at my feet.

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"