Author Topic: hey mods do i need a good comp to load this game up  (Read 327 times)

Talad

• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
hey mods do i need a good comp to load this game up
« on: January 06, 2002, 01:55:48 pm »
corsairk8
    PS W.T.B. Member
                            posted 25-11-2001 11:55 GMT            

It seems that you do not want to look at other posts for your answer so I thought I would say anyway.

The game is very early in development and you can only play it or try it out if you are a member of the team.

A minimum requirement hasnt been established as of yet, but the demo would probably run on most modern computers with a
                         good 3D accelerator card. The team are working hard to keep the game playable on low-end machines.

If your computer isnt fast enough it would simply run very slowly, or complain with error messages. The demo should work on
                         Windows 95/98/ME/2K/XP and Linux and should support Direct3D and OpenGL as well as its own assembly and mmx optimised
                         software renderer for old machines that dont have 3d acceleration.

If you would tell us the specifications for your hardware, ie, processor speed, memory and video card then I would be happy to
                         give you an estimation of how well the game should run on it.

wolfman

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2002, 07:03:14 am »
ive heard this asked a few times too......sooooooooooooooo bumb away  wwwweeeeeee

(i hope i dont anger the mods....i jsut trying to help some ppl see some stuffthat has already been answerd the best it can be.)

(why ppl refruse to scroll thru these things i dunno) ?(

:evil:

\"Manchmal erhielten Sie, durch die Risse zu lachen, l?cheln durch die Schmerz, damit Sie durch die sorge leben k?nnen.\"