• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Events
« on: January 06, 2002, 02:21:19 pm »
THIS MESSAGE IS TAKEN FROM OLD BOARD:

Kendrick
                            posted 02-01-2002 03:21 GMT        

Will there be events in PS? such as invasions? maybe an evil, and very powerful NPC will try and to destroy the giant crystal.

or maybe the said evil NPC, and his army, might try to conquer PS, making the players work together to stop him?

perhaps one race will decide another race is not fit to live anymore? maybe have race wars?
    whitti
    PS W.T.B. Member
                            posted 02-01-2002 04:02 GMT            

I REALLY hope so :)
    Veksen
                            posted 02-01-2002 04:56 GMT            

I think it would be cool for hordes of evil.. (skeletons for example) to attempt to take over a small village near there citadel once in
                         a while.

~Veksen
    Veksen
                            posted 02-01-2002 04:59 GMT            

their** ..getting late.. typo demons wreaking havok on.. typing skillz...
    ratdudett
                            posted 02-01-2002 05:07 GMT            

that\'d be cool :) i think there will be because in features it says something like \"a world that evolves by itself\" so...
    Kendrick
                            posted 02-01-2002 05:21 GMT            

Or maybe A new god finds the way into Yliakum and tries to conquer it :) maybe Lannx & Talad try and defeat the other god...
                         maybe players can choose which side they want to join. Talads\', Lannxs\', or the new gods\'

have a little holy war :)
    Buechler
                            posted 02-01-2002 07:22 GMT          

Great idea, Kendrick!! And hopefully someone will host a site that lists regular Planeshift events too. I especially like the race war
                         idea, maybe PS could have events also where the Enkidukai are at war with the Xacha.(humans)
    whitti
    PS W.T.B. Member
                            posted 02-01-2002 20:08 GMT            

Kendrick: This IS in the game (I\'ll tell you no more)
    whitti
    PS W.T.B. Member
                            posted 02-01-2002 20:09 GMT            

Oops I didnt meen to say that I may be wrong :(
    whitti
    PS W.T.B. Member
                            posted 02-01-2002 20:14 GMT            

And have tunics over their armor saying \'T\', \'L\' or the new god/ cult\'s name. Maybe it could end up in successfully driving the
                         invadors off and eventually Laanx and Talad could realise how they could work together to form one Religion.

Then a Self Proclaimed \'Dictator\' tries to sieze power and the combined might of the armies drives him out of power :P

just an idea :P

my 1 euro worth lol