Author Topic: hall of fame  (Read 2197 times)

Talad

• Administrator
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
hall of fame
« on: January 06, 2002, 03:50:02 pm »
THIS MESSAGE IS TAKEN FROM OLD BOARD:

corgan
                            posted 01-09-2001 05:27 GMT        

i would be good to have a hall of fame were you can walk in and see or read about great achivement people have done it the
                         world. (have quests that can only be completed by a single person)
    Abemore
                            posted 27-10-2001 06:57 GMT            

thats a great idea!

....a quest that is so difficult, everyone who has attempted it has died.

something like that... maybe it wont pan out but i think its a great idea to give players in-game recognition for their
                         accomplishments. Then people could say, \"that guy\'s famous!\"
    Thekkur
                            posted 28-10-2001 23:20 GMT            

That would only be possible when there are one-time quests... It would be neat. There was already a thought about a library in
                         which you could read player-written stories and in which the hall of fame might be implemented.

Thekkur
    ParaSite
                            posted 04-11-2001 23:13 GMT            

Also, u could get bards to write songs about famous players. I think it would be very cool to sit and relax in a pub, and suddenly
                         hear a song about a brave and noble knight that appears to be you. People would gaze to you, you can SEE them think:\"Thats
                         the guy who defeated the six-butted dragon!\"
    whitti
                            posted 05-11-2001 00:56 GMT            

i think this is a BIT 2 hard 2 implement guys
    Thekkur
                            posted 05-11-2001 01:15 GMT            

jeah... but there could have been heroic deeds in the past, of which the hero\'s still wander around the world (player by specially
                         selected players/maybe GM\'s). BArds could sing songs about those deeds.

Thekkur