Author Topic: about the water glyph  (Read 1842 times)

Chessire

• Prospects
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: about the water glyph
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 12:06:39 pm »
Actually this thread doesn't have a meaning right now, water but also lava and many other glyphs are all available... maybe if i had a few month's patience I wouldn't have started it at all...  :whistling:
Akeera, here is what I can tell you from my own friends... some use to stay awake on saturday nights just to find any GM events that may happen. And I'm a bit older in this game than some of them but all i ever got was being transformed to a gabwert once (that was cool actually) since I was never much after events myself. If you are interested I suggest you keep an eye for events during the weekends, especially if there are many players online and at least two GMs on :)

Earowo

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Guild Site
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 05:45:56 pm »
Still, it was good for this to be brought back up, I didnt, and im sure others didnt either, know that the water and lava glyphs are questable, it is very good to know, im sure those who already had one, will be disapinted in the drop in cost for the glyph, and those who didnt will be delighted to know they can get one.
Dohmo: Please clean up your language immediately.
Me: as i just said, what i said, fits in the guidlines of rated PG, i was just explaining to the G guy
Dohmo: Sorry I tried to e nice
Dohmo: and i'm telling you to clean it up. last warning
Dohmo: now just do it
Dohmo: No more warnings

Abuse?

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 06:17:26 pm »
Dont get your hopes up Earowo, you need at least 70 RW to get Lava, and id imagine somewhere close to that for Water.

Gilrond

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 09:33:49 pm »
Dont get your hopes up Earowo, you need at least 70 RW to get Lava, and id imagine somewhere close to that for Water.
No, even 70 isn't enough. 90 is more like it. I'm not sure why it's given at such a high level, while some spells with Lava (except fist of volcano) are of much lower realm. Another mystery is Chaos glyph. There seems to be no active spells with it, (even though there might be some in theory, but in practice nothing can be researched with it).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:36:53 pm by Gilrond »