Author Topic: Political stability  (Read 2866 times)

jenideandre

Re: Political stability
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2011, 03:16:52 am »
noooooooooooooo....can't believe I forgot Portugal, when that was the first reply I thought was great...so dance Sangwa, dance, and thanks for posting... :sweatdrop:

wish we had middle eastern players who would post here, there are a few candles shining over there....

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2011, 04:43:03 am »
stuff about education, mexicans, whatever...  :(

DAMN SWIMMER'S EAR!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

MishkaL1138

• Veteran
  • Meh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2011, 07:03:38 am »
Is it just me or everyone here is ignoring Neko?

"It's all fun and games until someone stabs someone else in the eye."

neko kyouran

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2011, 08:17:30 am »
Is it just me or everyone here is ignoring Neko?

even neko is ignoring neko.

Sangwa

• Forum Addict
  • Chars: Morwen and Gartheiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2011, 08:50:25 am »
That neko.

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o :innocent: :whistling: :woot:
Disclaimer: This is my opinion and I can be reasoned with. I'm probably right, though.

Join the Dark Empire!

jenideandre

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2011, 11:17:14 pm »
 O--) for neko...

Let us see what happens in 2013 with Italia, it will be nice to stop hearing the name Berlusconi...Alfano sounds almost as disgusting...honestly, you could just look as some of these people's faces, without knowing a thing about them, and understand everything that is important about them. 

jenideandre

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2011, 11:19:03 pm »
p.s.  Parallo, Ireland is not at all boring, I still am in awe of the country that gave us James Joyce, many things must simmer underneath the gorgeous cold countryside....

IkonRevisions

• Traveller
  • Fusion of Heart & Reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 05:43:52 am »
As I am in my 4th country in two years I say as long as I have my research funding things can fall apart around me and I shall still be content  :D .

I think we should just take something from good old Belgium. They had some of the most productive times when they had no national government. It is obvious as resources shrink, populations grow, and the cost of life ever rises vast changes to the current structures of Nations, developed or not will have to take place. Of course places like the US and parts of Europe that are so set on how they organize and execute as a whole will face the worse repercussions than other areas that take a progressive approach to the problems at hand

I guess as I plan to try and stay in France, UK, Germany, Switzerland, or The Netherlands and I hope they can be smart enough about things and retain some stability in times to come, or at the very least keep funding the most important things, such as Nuclear Fusion research  :whistling: .

@Tesh : You should really escape that dirty south nonsense and move up North or better yet to the EU,  :love: haha. Cheers.
"Colours die where flowers grow"

Taulus

• Game Masters
  • Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 03:05:45 pm »
You all think you got it bad. Here in the UK fish and chips are soggy due to Greeny Health Police, Decent Single Malt is way to expensive, Tobacco is over taxed, London is over rated, and the guinness tastes as if it really was made from Liffey Water.

Oh! Something about whinging students and arming Lybians? Where's the justice?
Did the button say push me?... No it didn't did it.

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 05:02:30 pm »
You all think you got it bad. Here in the UK fish and chips are soggy due to Greeny Health Police, Decent Single Malt is way to expensive, Tobacco is over taxed, London is over rated, and the guinness tastes as if it really was made from Liffey Water.

What about gas prices!? Here it's terrible.
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

Sarras Volcae

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 09:31:32 pm »
old

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 04:37:10 am »

1.77 euros per l.

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 11:43:45 am »

1.77 euros per l.

3.45 dollars here.
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

jenideandre

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2011, 07:23:51 pm »
This is very strange, gas prices higher here than Greece...maybe it was only the UK that had high gas prices (and I thought it was not a bad thing, discouraged driving)....gas prices in the states are fluctuating in a really weird way, seems to have no correlation to the price we are paying per barrel for our Saudi/Venezuelan oil (I checked this some years ago when we first hit $4 per gallon)...ah, this is the problem!!!  Catlemur, the price you quote is euro per what volume???  I'm sure it is not a gallon...

p.s.  Saaaaarrraasss, you are sounding much less like a sassy young girl, and much more like a crabby old man pretending to be a sassy young girl....lighten up babe, go away from threads you don't like, it's easy, I do it all the time!!!  Ciao and love from ninas  :devil:

EDIT:  Right, it is per liter, so..../me converts quickly....ok, 1 gallon/3.785 L...and $1/1.4435 euro...gives us...

$4.64/gallon for gas in Greece...that makes more sense, the US is known for cheaper gas, because we drive all over creation and back (stereotype but mainly true).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 07:29:44 pm by jenideandre »

Catlemur

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Death or Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2011, 02:51:45 am »
It is not per gallon it is per litre.We also have a  1100 euros average salary.