Author Topic: PvP issues  (Read 3279 times)

Elentor

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2002, 05:27:58 pm »
Go on a Guild War, pay some pcs to be your spies and to report you where the enemies are. When you get to know their coordinates, wait somewhere to ambush them. Easy.

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2002, 05:47:13 pm »
I would like to quote ParaSite.
\"There is alot of people playing this game, and there is no way to please everyone\"

P.S. we can\'t really do much, since these type of topics pop up once in like 2 weeks, when the new ppl come, but it gets a bit annoing, to say the list, when there are three topics in a row, about PKing.

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Malkai

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2002, 09:02:14 pm »
yeah i know it probably does get annoying and im sorry for annoying those that are. PKing is something i just enjoy doing in any game. maybe i just like to kill people too much :(

Our Goal ----> Domination of all Nations

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2002, 09:07:13 pm »
i know how ya feel malkai. all of us evil bastards like to kill people :D
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2002, 09:09:01 pm »
malkai, i just wanted to let you know that now the everyone knows that you are a fan of pking they will most likely look down on you. There are others that support the idea of a pvp system if youre interested. Valkry, magibountyhunter, spartan8, and myself are the main supporters of pvp on planeshift but it seems things seem doubtful, http://theorder.0catch.com/ this is valkry\'s guild  check it out if you want, and everyone please dont look down on him so harshly the way that you do us, he didnt realize what hatrid you hold for pking people.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2002, 09:10:41 pm by Zig »
~ZiG~?

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2002, 09:12:38 pm »
hell i support pking as well. but i respect the devs decision and dont argue constantly  about the subject. and as far as i know, no one looks down on me like that.
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2002, 09:16:31 pm »
i thought there was some conflict with the guild youre in and when you were being friendly towards valkry and stuff or something like that, it was in a post in the guild post that valkry made called \"why are we so hated\" i never understood all of that too well ?(
~ZiG~?

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2002, 09:25:44 pm »
well thats guild business. certainly not to be discussed on this forum.

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2002, 09:28:43 pm »
do you have aims, i wouldnt mind talking to you about it some if you dont mind, my aim screen name is ZigBlackwind if you care to im me some time if youre able too of course.
~ZiG~?

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2002, 09:29:33 pm »
I, as well respect and love PKing, to some extent. But i can understand a no, when someone says so. And, as i have said, there is nothing wrong with making a post here and there about it, but a no will still most likely be a no 2 weeks from now. No matter what you do, or how much you argue about it. As Malkai have said, as long as it is free, all of us, or most of us are happy. REALLY happy!

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2002, 09:33:51 pm »
ahhhh i understand now, i figured you would be the type of person that liked having a pvp system, its not that i dont understand the no part is just i dont agree with it and im going to do everything i can to find out a way to make things a close to what a free pking system would be like, i dont mean to cause problems as odd as that sounds i just really want to be able to pk people ;(
~ZiG~?

Golbez

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2002, 10:03:12 pm »
Originally posted by Zig
malkai, i just wanted to let you know that now the everyone knows that you are a fan of pking they will most likely look down on you [...] please dont look down on him so harshly the way that you do us, he didnt realize what hatrid you hold for pking people.

Wrong...You are terribly wrong. Nobody holds anything against people who support PK. After all, I think the majority have tried games where it is allowed and enjoyed it. However, the community is annoyed by how persistant some of these \"PKing people\" are.
The devs have already decided to take a new, original turn with this game by limiting the Player Killing in the gaming world. Complaining all the time using the same fundaments (which some of us have been reading for months, others for ages) will not change their mind, no matter how hard you try. They want an enviroment that enhances roleplaying and encourage people to deeply interact with each other.
Besides, many people says that PlaneShift will be rather boring without \"free PKing\", but I think we, the players, should try the game as the devs want it to be, and then judge if it is boring or not. There is no point in complaining about something you have not even tried yet.

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2002, 10:12:02 pm »
so you mean you dont hate me for likeing pking? well then wtf do you get so mad at me, havent i contributed some good ideas to ps? I know i maybe persistant about things at times but thats just because i dont feel that i am even being listened to. I suppose i have been a bit selfish when only considering how i as a player wanted to see the game go. Thank you golbez i had not seen my arrogance till now. They are the ones working hard to make the game so i should be more respectful of their wishes. I am sorry :(
~ZiG~?

Shanky

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2002, 10:15:27 pm »
If it really came down to it and there was free range PK, there are people like me, who really dont like Pking...and if i found it being abused in any manner, i would go out of my way to make sure that person learned a lesson. On an another note, PKing is not very realistic, in real life can you go around killing random people with wild abandon and not suffer consequences? No, and i dont think there should be a game that promotes that, in essence i would become a police force, but these are all my own opinions, if you like to mindlessly kill people, there is nothing i can do to stop you.

planeSHIFT

Zig

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2002, 10:43:47 pm »
shanky, the way that i would like to play is as a bounty hunter that risk his own life to benifit others by exterminating some of the skum that plagues the decent people tring to enjoy the game. My service would require adiquite funding of course but it would be well worth it. I wouldnt just go around massively murdering people, infact if there was someone who did do that they would be the first person on my hit list.
~ZiG~?