Author Topic: we need pking  (Read 1245 times)

Nite_Dagger

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
we need pking
« on: September 07, 2002, 03:57:33 pm »
plane shift needs pking. with out it there will be a major shortage of realism. I admit the game would suck if every one ran around killing each other but there there shood be a punishment for murder. like if a npc guard catches you some money shood be taken and the murder weapon confinscated. or you could resist arest and have a bounty on your head. that would give assasins and bounty hunter clan a purpous.
That would make the game alot more interesting.

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2002, 04:01:42 pm »
This has already been discussed before.  I doubt that you\'ll be able to convince the Developers to enable pking.  They always have better reasons than the players :)

You should probably give up on any kind of pking.  The most you\'ll get to do is propose to duel people.  (This can easily be done if you insult them alot :) )

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 04:34:20 pm »
now your gonna get yelled at by the devs :P  thats a cool idea but like nite dagger said, its been discussed before and pk ideas are turned down 95% of the time.
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Kiern

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 05:05:54 pm »
just declare war on every guild in the game and you\'ll get plenty of pking, although thats probably not the smartest thing to do........but, hey,  if ya really wanna die go ahead and do it  8o

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2002, 06:36:59 pm »
Originally posted by Princess Aelya
now your gonna get yelled at by the devs :P  thats a cool idea but like nite dagger said, its been discussed before and pk ideas are turned down 95% of the time.

I think you mixed up the names :tongue:

Princess Aelya

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2002, 07:10:34 pm »
i think your right watson! :D  :P
We are a guild that strives for glory,we strive for power,we strive for domination.Visit us here--> Dark Empire  \"Oloth vaq\' dos!\"

Sig removed because it was to big...I\'ll put it back when I get it resized.

Azora

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 07:54:58 pm »
what if at the higher levels PKing was an option, i mean its fair perhaps not what PKers like (a fair fight).

P.S. how do i get a picture into this?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2002, 07:56:15 pm by Azora »

Tomaseth

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2002, 09:52:56 pm »
A signature or picture just for one post?

Aruneko

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2002, 10:01:02 pm »
That reminds me... Do you have to make your own website just to get an image in your signature?

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2002, 10:19:01 pm »
I wish people would stop this, we all know some people want PKing, well some people DONT!, anyways, its up to the developers wether or not we get to pk, They are making the game, you want pking go make your own or pay for a game.
The Great Linksunius

TheGeneral

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2002, 12:00:02 am »
Originally posted by Aruneko
That reminds me... Do you have to make your own website just to get an image in your signature?

Nope. There are plenty of sig hosts out there, that let you upload several megs of images, which you can than use in your signature. That is what i am doing with my sig :D

Join BISM here: BISM
Join The Calen Vakhar
NEVER YOU HEAR ME!

Rageburst

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2002, 12:02:24 am »
Everquest has pvp servers... works well since there\'s always a point when you get bored of leveling... and quests require even more leveling so that rules that out.

AendarCallenlasse

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2002, 11:41:22 am »
Rage that idea has been mentioned as well.  Until someone buys the seperate servers that too is a no go.  God why did I come back here....

Only n00bs don't quote themselves...
<Aendar>...