Author Topic: Idea on Player Killing...  (Read 670 times)

Wormtail_

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Idea on Player Killing...
« on: September 15, 2002, 07:46:23 am »
I\'ve got an ideas on pk\'ing. Here they are:

An idea I stole off Runescape and twisted a bit. Perhaps there could be a \'lawless\' land that \'even the Gods avoid\' that could be for pking. These lawless lands I\'m talking about is like an abandoned village, a wild forest, ets. There would be no special advantages or disadvantages in these areas, other than you can pk. And since people can use the terrain to their advantage, there should be exciting guild wars to fight in.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2002, 06:36:18 pm by Wormtail_ »
You pay the same price for doing something halfway as for doing it completely. So you might as well do it completely.
-Richard Nixon

Despise the enemy and you will lose.
-Li Tien (or Dian)

Join the BISM!

Tearlach t'an Ailech fin Leros

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 12:17:32 pm »
The pking issue has been overtalked about, please stop post about this. (it\'s getting annoying, seeing several posts about this every time you check the forum).
« Last Edit: September 15, 2002, 12:19:57 pm by Tearlach t'an Ailech fin Leros »
Join The Order Of The Hand .
The rules are being updated, mail me if you are interested in knowing them.
\"Down in their hearts, wise men know this truth: the only way to help yourself is to help others.\"
Never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyway.

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2002, 05:34:31 pm »
Still I kinda like his idea about lost lands. That way pro-pkers could go there and anti-pkers could stay away. Just make sure there are signs telling you that you are leaving th safe zone.

Link

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2002, 11:35:50 pm »
Thats to bad, as they said, This is getting annoying, if you want to learn about what we have said about PKing i suggest you go through the past posts before posting new ones.
The Great Linksunius

Fantasyfiend

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2002, 01:58:59 am »
I know what was said about pking, I was just saying I liked his idea, it makes more sense than that Trammel Felluca nonsense in Ultima.