Author Topic: I am Death.  (Read 3234 times)

Kada-El

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2002, 03:27:55 am »
Meket has the right idea - you should seek out Father Zaylik.

Your words may carry more weight as part of a strong clan voice and Zaylik\'s group does seem to have similar goals as your good self (bad self I mean ;) )

Nu Sham

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Yejril,
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2002, 03:33:27 am »
You have no idea how much i agree with you, and tend to do the exact same thing.. only there is one problem...
the way i understood it, and i do have quiet an experience about this game, that the programmers like it to have a strong role-playative side (which sucks =/ )

this means, plenty of them DONT EVEN WANT PK INCLUDED IN THE GAME (ahhhhh!!!).

so , you would have to \'ask\' some1 to fight u, and if he doesnt agree, you\'re screwed =/
there wont be open pk (maybe there will, its still under discussion), so hold yer horses.

im exactly like you... i never wanted to be a part of an intence roleplaying game =/ i want pk.. im seriously thinking of quitting the game if there is no open pk or atleast something reasonable ...

Born to fight, Trained to kill,
Ready to die, But never will !

Leader Of BDS, GDC.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2002, 09:14:34 am »
Nu sham u just stupid read what he sais! or better how he sais it!! he IS a roleplayer!! haven\'t U noticed. I too want full pk in the game (this increases player interaction) and it\'s just COOL!!

Dumb woob
But welcome to my ignore list also these people are on it.

ninkwi_njadro
for starters so talk all you wish I cant hear you.
And who ever said I was gonna be evil ...I am a barbarian we act certain ways.

excuse moi (that\'s french)
WHY THE HELL I AM ON YOUR IGNORE LIST!! I DON\"T EVEN KNOW U!!

edit:btw I isred the subject: it sais your death! I tought U meant U were dead lol
« Last Edit: March 05, 2002, 09:26:55 am by ninkwi njadro »

Strata

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2002, 05:40:09 pm »
yajuri personally i feel you are really into yourself.
i sorta doubt that you are so wealthy that you can play games 24/7. Even if you are that well of no one has absoulty nothing to do. You may be able to play more than us but i just have some doubts about you....

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2002, 06:09:54 pm »
How do you know my age? Quit assuming things.
A fool and his head are soon parted.

Montenegro

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2002, 06:49:56 pm »
Its amazing, our board even has a village idiot.  Not pointing any fingers btw, lol.

Anyway, I think what\'s being expressed here is that the sheer lack of creativity of people who play evil coupled with their general obnoxiousness is getting tiresome.  Of course, most of the good people are pretty stereotypical too, but at least the carebears keep to themselves.   Don\'t forget, you start of as a lowbie to!

I hope Im not being lumped in with these people! I want evil with a twist!  I think Im on the side of law and justice....sort of a hazy grey evil, not black ;)

Course, the more twinkies out there (my personal term for those people who act like this, not to be confused with \'twinks\' or \'twinking\') the more likely the sane people and roleplayers will play good.  You want all out PK go play Planetside.
All right you primitive screwheads!  Listen up!

mistwalker

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2002, 03:37:49 am »
His thread has the title \"I am death\", and yet he says he dosen\'t want to kill us, unless we don\'t get out of his way when he tells us etc etc. Quit assuming your gonna be the strongest bad ass out there.

And also, if you say \"I am death\", don\'t then say you don\'t want to kill people.

Your just acting like a jerk. Saying your a badass is dumb. In roleplaying, you would EARN your reputation, not tell people what it is. I.E. you would go around killing people, or picking fights, not saying \"I will kill everyone blah blah blah.\" Real murderers and killers don\'t start out saying thats what their going to do in life before they actually start doing it.
You have a few things to learn yet. And you called me a child. And how old might you be? I can assure you, I am no child.
A fool and his head are soon parted.

Nu Sham

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2002, 08:17:55 am »
well a roleplayer could be nice, i might become that too, ninkwi , but i agree with you then...
there must be open pking =/
maybe i miss understood him, im sorry then..
maybe i should just kill him in the game, and then every1 would be calm and happy

HERE IS A DEAL - give me open pk and ill kill yejiril dude =)

Born to fight, Trained to kill,
Ready to die, But never will !

Leader Of BDS, GDC.

ninkwi njadro

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2002, 10:33:14 am »
nu sham a quik quistion. are U planning to be good or evil in the game?? caus u want full pk and stuff. but your sig asys evil\'s only fear

ow yeah and jerkell! U are not death U gonna be dead when the game comes out I think. cause U don\'t have much fans! I do not say i will kill U. maybe maybe not. who knows. and I think U are just fake U come in here and say I am death and sh*t lik that. U wanna bathe in everybodys blood (wich isn\'t very hygenic) but U don\'t want to kill them. do U expect the blood to just fly in your bath?? or are u planning on starting a blood bank when the game comes out.(better watch out with the blood bathing might get aids or something
)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2002, 11:14:07 am by ninkwi njadro »

Holy_spike

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2002, 11:16:29 am »
I been looking through some post lately and this Yejirl character is really starting to piss ppl off.  He comes in with a very strong roleplaying accent, claims hes rich, and can play for 24/7 minus sleep and is already starting an ignore list.

If you are reading this Yejirl read this post .  People here have already been there and done that with the whole evil :evil: evil thing. There are a couple more but obviously they have been moved or deleted. Go ask the people you blocked.

Oh yeah btw when u mean \"barbarian\" do u mean that you are a savage? or like to kill?  since this post is just gibberish anyway.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2002, 11:24:14 am by Holy_spike »

:D WOOT! SPRING BREAK! WOOT! :D  

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2003, 04:40:10 pm »
I have one major question... if you don\'t wanna look at anyone...

why play an mmo?
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

tygerwilde

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2003, 04:50:15 pm »
he\'s not a \"barbarian\"

re read your history, all the people that were once thought to be barbarians, were actually very honor bound, would only fight an even match, were content with nature, were generally good people, but were living life in a more technologically slowed pace, I wouldn\'t even begin to put that term to this guy

btw, barbarians never acted this way, the closest to this behavior was the nordic tribes... or vikings, and they didn\'t wander around claiming that they were going to split skulls or drag around peoples intestines, in fact they attempted to reason before killing, they weren\'t braggarts, if they were going to kill you, there was no warning till you saw their galleyboats sailing over the horison
we are the music-makers, we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder as willy wonka

Johnny Depp\'s a poser to the throne. No one will ever play the part as well as Gene Wilder

Caldazar

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2003, 12:44:39 pm »
Originally posted by Nu Sham
You have no idea how much i agree with you, and tend to do the exact same thing.. only there is one problem...
the way i understood it, and i do have quiet an experience about this game, that the programmers like it to have a strong role-playative side (which sucks =/ )

this means, plenty of them DONT EVEN WANT PK INCLUDED IN THE GAME (ahhhhh!!!).

so , you would have to \'ask\' some1 to fight u, and if he doesnt agree, you\'re screwed =/
there wont be open pk (maybe there will, its still under discussion), so hold yer horses.

im exactly like you... i never wanted to be a part of an intence roleplaying game =/ i want pk.. im seriously thinking of quitting the game if there is no open pk or atleast something reasonable ...

Heres an idea: GO PLAY DIABLO2! The all time favorite amongts the hack\'n\'slash players.
Browsing the forums when I\'m bored, nothing more.

Monketh

• Veteran
  • aka GovernmentAgent, CorporateAgent
    • View Profile
    • Niihama.ws
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2003, 05:40:11 pm »
I don\'t get it.  How could anyone be such a crazy person as to refuse all alliance?  You would be wise to calm down.  As previously stated you must earn your reputation, and all start equal.  What if you tick off a group or guild?  What are you going to do when you are constantly hunted? How are you going to keep your cash-flow when you are busy fighting us?  Why are you even bothering to warn us?  I might play evil just so there\'s evil.  (If I get SWG I\'m gonna be imperial)  But, if you\'re evil I\'m just going to be good so i can kill you.  You should tread more lightly, I mean, you just made a bunch of enemies right now.  How are you going to survive?  
I want answers!

(Who\'ll volunteer money for a bounty? :) )
The key to manipulative bargaining is to ask for something twice as big as what you want, then smile and nod when you are talked down to your original wish. You are still young, my apprentice, and have much to learn in the ways of the force. -UtM

Xalthar

• Forum Addict
  • Tisfjæsing.
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2003, 05:48:57 pm »
actually... all but the greek are barbarians, since the word barbarian is taken from greek and it means all who aren\'t greek... so he is a barbarian :P