Author Topic: new idea for pking  (Read 706 times)

Nao

• Traveller
    • View Profile
new idea for pking
« on: January 03, 2004, 07:21:28 pm »
dont just ignore my idea because of the first part. we should allow pk altogether. but (here comes the part that makes the first sentence reasonable) we should have a special job for punishing pkers who do illegal actions (like pking a player far weaker than themselves or steaing from noobs) like the crimson knights in .hack. and the players of ps should vote for a leader (like subaru) who decides whether or not a certain action is illegal and decides which punishment should be carried out (like ordering the knights to pk them, steal their items, basically punishment of any kind) and the knights themselves can choose to be one like a normal job? what do you think
i laughed, i cried, i hocked loogy in my popcorn ;(

Uyaem

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 07:49:39 pm »
as far as I know a pvp attack attempt will have to be accepted by either party, otherwise it won\'t be possible.
But please don\'t ask me where I read that, I forgot...
The internet is "the terrorists'" most important weapon, they say.
Wrong.
Fear is their most important weapon.
Ours is our freedom.

Draklar

• Forum Legend
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2004, 08:02:02 pm »
here are current plans or something and here is the right place for threads like that.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2004, 08:03:51 pm by Draklar »
AKA Skald

Soyokaze

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 09:44:33 pm »
The crimson Knights where pretty much a self riteose uber guild that earnt alot of respect. Thus something like that would be player made.

My modification to the idea:

Bounty Hunter Class-
A player can use a menu to put bounty on another player\'s head. The player can specify an ammount no greater than what he/she can afford. Bounty hunters can look through this list and hunt down whichever they feel is in their league. On the defeat of a bounty head by a bounty hunter the funds are subtracted from the client\'s inventory and transferred appropriotly. If multiple people place bounty on a single person then the bounty is put into a total pot. There must be a minimum bounty that discourages random bounty, and one can not collect bounty on themselves, on players which they put up the bounty, on guild members, or on players under a sertain level. Targets with a bounty on there heads from angering another player thus become targets. This also adds a player generated quest system. Bounty may also include bartered goods.

One little deadly sin won\'t hurt. 8)
         Soyokaze

Tyriel

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 06:07:07 am »
Thats a good one Soyokaze..but Bounty Hunter must be a freelance jobs or smth...only experienced warriors should get to go after these criminals or just some players who fell under the rage of another player..
I mean not everyone can go after them..What happens if they die??or like a hundred guys chaseing after one all trying to kill it..there must be a secret list...not the one EVERYBODY can see..
Maybe in a certain guild ..I mean public guild ..greated by devs. access only for thoes who are worth it.. then the can see the list and maka a contract..

There can be only 4-6 players hunting down one char. max...

OK im out of ideas...
\"I have the power to take everything from you.. Including your life\"

Guild for Warriors and Thieves..Guild for adventurers of Strenght and Dexterity-- Portal to our realm http://www.swordofsilence.tk