Author Topic: Oldbies- lurkers- legendary characters and players- this is for you!  (Read 550 times)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
OK olbies and midbies who have been lurking away, just WAITING for your excuse to us your role play skills for a limited time in good old PS, please contact Roled with a pm if you'd like to put your [rusty?] talents, brains and skills to use.

It's gunna be fun!
RR
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
Re: Oldbies- lurkers- legendary characters and players- this is for you!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 09:50:05 am »
Shoot me a PM with what you need.

Posted just in case people might have missed this.
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

Aramara Meibi

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 10:24:36 pm »
why? what's going on?

is this a test to see who considers themselves legendary?
all blessings to the assembled devotees.

Pierre

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 01:21:10 am »
Aramara it totally is.  Roled gets the PMs, cackles and deletes them.  And waits for more.

But honestly, I'm curious too.  I want to do whatever it is that is being done!  I'm not legendary - in fact I was reading the forums yesterday, the way way back forums, and there are some seriously funny interesting complicated legends that have been here before - but despite this flaw, I can be kind of darling.  So I think I qualify.  Anyway Roledito, can you say a bit more about what's going on?  I'm kind of hoping we're all going to get married to each other (all genders plus krans).  Then EONWIND will ban us.  Not because we all got married, but because after the wedding we will hop up on crosses and wail.  He hates martyrs  :devil:

Nota bene:  That was sarcasm, I know very well that Eonwind isn't going to ban a soul.  Somehow his posts in the past week or two were making me laugh  :) I hope that doesn't mean I'm horrible.  But it probably does.

Volki

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 01:27:43 am »
The number of times I've been banned is legendary. Coincidentally, I won't be able to participate in any roleplay. Sorry, Roled.
Lace dark dreadfull power inside him awakens now fully resultin his former self comin back lord of dark noble house shantae of mevango family lacertus shadowone mevango also knowed as darkblade of shadows

Rigwyn

• Prospects
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 01:32:54 am »
In the end, it's post count that really matters, right?

Eonwind

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 11:49:25 am »
Then EONWIND will ban us.  Not because we all got married, but because after the wedding we will hop up on crosses and wail.  He hates martyrs  :devil:

yeah :thumbup: ;D  ;D
P.S. sarcasm appreciated ;)

Garris Shrike

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • The Mad Irishman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 09:08:52 pm »
I was just kinda going for lurker :p
Garris Shrike.
A lady's man. That lady's friend's man. That lady's friend's sister's man.
He will be missed.
M. R., also known as Lurch

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 10:56:40 pm »
* Roled starts humming " Always look on the bright side of life..."

https://youtu.be/L2Wx230gYJw

And Pierre, you're IN mia!
RR

Pierre

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 02:47:17 am »
* Pierre looks very very happy about this.

That video making me laugh, that's just what Eonwind hates especially, cheerful martyrs!!!  [Eonwind you take things the right way, cheers :flowers: ].

Will either PM or ig you about this, see you soon mon ami...

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 05:53:07 pm »
OK~~ The first set of rps in this series - the kick off. I am soon to post IC "help wanted" signs in the town messages, but first it would be helpful to have identified...

An attorney or two for Roled personally: Yes, the elfboy is in trouble- AGAIN!

A religious scholar or two, especially who knows about all regions in PS (not BF because they would never self identify.) Especially looking for those who know Laanxian and Taladish precepts, but the scholar (s) needs to have more than superficial knowledge about all the gods/goddesses- including what they say in quests

People willing to lead discussions randomly ic- again another good role for scholars interested in religion and in the laws of the land

Alts are acceptable but mains would be best of course.  For the first two characters, knowledge of Yliakum's laws and knowledge of religion in the Dome are essential- may even require the character to be able to quote laws and or religious precepts if it comes up in conversations.

Pierre, Garris, Aramara, others! What roles sound interesting to you? We may have to rp interviews of candidates! hehehe THANKS PSers!  \\o//  \\o//
RR

PS If we get enough interest in these lead characters I hope these role plays can happen across time zones.  Lead charactes will have ooc meetings often to keep us on track and to report on knowledge that would be shared, AND will try to meet ICly as often as possible even if only one to three characters at a time, to help cross timezones and to keep each other ICly informed

This is the first round of what the group of planners hope to be a 3 or 4 series set of rps with a big event we HOPE on May 8-9th crossing time zones again.
RR again

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 03:08:53 am »
[sorry to double post]

OK!!
Here's your opening , especially for oldbies and midbies!!  :thumbup:

Now we're looking for a well versed Dakkruist and an equally well versed Taladist, for a moderated rp discussion between the four accepted religions concerning the tenets of each in regard to religious freedom in Yliakum.

The rp will be a debate format, moderated, where each of the four presenters will answer three questions about specifics of the religion that they follow, and will include questions and discussion with the audience. :woot:

TO be held in game SOON like in the next 2 weeks??? Any of you lore birds wanna play???  We have the moderator, the Xiosian and the Laanxist.... and we're not inviting BFs because, well, we don't even know they exist....
 ;D   ;D   ;D
Thanks!
RR

Indygo

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 10:42:45 am »
Sweat drips from his forehead as Indygo winces, stung again by one of the two toxic carkarass chained to him with silverweave links by who he believes was Dakkru.  He cries out in Pel-Perrakithor "Irimorth... Ei Imo gara...".  His pleas echo off the dank walls in a dark secluded corner of the Death Realm unvisited by any other soul during his detention.  As the stinging subsides to a level that is tolerable by the dwarf, he goes back to carving a nearly completed phrase into his arm with a piece of sharpened jade shaking as he fights  the pain.  The links of the chain sing subtly from his painful vibrations catching the attention of the other carkarass.   Indygo's body tightens preparing for yet another sting as he struggles to accept his fate of being Hellbound with no apparent hope of rescue.

[I would like to participate if its not too late and if Indy could be of use  :D ]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 10:56:12 am by Indygo »
DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me
offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)