Author Topic: Novarti Celebration of Xiosia and Community Feast OOC info  (Read 126 times)

Roled

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Novarti Celebration of Xiosia and Community Feast OOC info
« on: December 08, 2014, 03:09:17 pm »
OOC
Dec 21st, Saturday, at 1 pm PST which I think is 9 pm GMT [LiGh always helps me with this part- thanks!]

The Daughters of Xiosia (DoX) and the Sons of Xiosia (SoX) invite you all and each to the Novarti Celebration of Xiosia followed by a breaking of fast with a Community Feast!

The Celebration is open to all, no matter what Goddess or God you may follow. It includes readings from The Way of Peace[/color], chanting, personal reflections, and dancing. The Celebration will included the induction of new members into DoX, notably Aleeane the Healer, and SoX if we have any new members.

If you are a follower of Xiosia and would like to participate in the Ceremony as one of the Readers, or a dance leader, please contact Siteya or Roled.  If you are a cook, please bring some food to share. May I recommend pie?  :woot:

There may be some surprises and magic  :sorcerer: in store.  ::|   [This event is NOT "Xiosiamas!"]

Please attend, help if you can, and join with the PS community in this player led and organized event. Thanks!

May Xiosia dance in your Dreams!
[/size]
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 03:34:18 pm by Roled »
"RR is a PieSexual" ~ Monala