Author Topic: Easy Hacking Loophole  (Read 2297 times)

Garile

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Some people forget it's a game.
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Hacking Loophole
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 06:02:23 am »
hehe it would indeed if autobanning would be implemented now. Just imagine a bug makes people run faster then normal. Everyone is running around so everyone would be banned *smiles mischievously at the idea*

As for now winner? Ofcourse you are w inner. Not a winner of the game, but a winner of respect and a winner of less annoyance probably and the winner of the feeling to have outsmarted everyone else. Don't say thats just sad becuase I remember the Toda bug well and remember just how many people were using it. I know I even tried it just to see how well it worked.

People enjoy having an advantage and many will use an advantage they know to be a bug if presented with one. I believe we had a certain littering action not to long ago that should have reminded people of that.
Join the oldest cause.
Characters: Meriner(dead), Garile(dead), Yayelle, Ruicho, Almada

Kalika

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Hacking Loophole
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 02:07:46 pm »
 :innocent:

wel honestly i think it was nice that this fellow or whatever took the time to go and find out about it so he could report it. a lot of people would jsut have taken advantage of it.
at least he had the decency to mention it.

and it mightve been old news but obviously it wasnt to him, and id never heard of it either before. so then its not really such old news after all.

and your signature is sweet :)

'she lies with her arms flung out as if to embrace the whole hyancinth-scented, watermelon-colored world.'