Author Topic: Arena G's and R's  (Read 623 times)

bilbous

Arena G's and R's
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:46:41 pm »
I am a little curious here as to what the thinking was that split up the two Kran gladiators and left the seven humanoids, four rogues and three gladiators in the one alley. I am sure it is not a big deal but I liked it better when the one kran and his girlfriend were in one alley the other two kran had their alley with the mercenary on the steps and the rogues were as they are with the elf down the hall. I feel it spread things out better and allowed more players to train.

Now I'm all sad boohoohoo ;)

Anonymous Coward

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: Arena G's and R's
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 10:09:18 am »
I am a little curious here as to what the thinking was that split up the two Kran gladiators and left the seven humanoids, four rogues and three gladiators in the one alley. I am sure it is not a big deal but I liked it better when the one kran and his girlfriend were in one alley the other two kran had their alley with the mercenary on the steps and the rogues were as they are with the elf down the hall. I feel it spread things out better and allowed more players to train.

Now I'm all sad boohoohoo ;)

Probably the same reasoning they used when placing 100 monsters packed into the arena, yet the entire Bronze Door map has only 2 monsters, and half the time they have fallen off the map.