Author Topic: heavy armor training overnerfed  (Read 587 times)

leonideus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
heavy armor training overnerfed
« on: September 24, 2015, 03:22:54 pm »
its actually reached the point where i have to attack wait and run to get any pp in heavy armor and it barely moves after 3 repeats. My heavy armor is 128 and the only enemy that can train it that i know of is the bandits in outlaw camp. and it barely moves. i get that you had a problem with people afk armor training but i think if your going to make it necessary to fight such powerful enemies you should at least increase the gains for doing so. part of the reason people afked in the first place is because it was boring. If you want to fix this problem at the root, you need to make it more interesting, naturally that's a challenge so until an idea emerges, please increase the pp growth of armor training. I used to train honorably some times in the arena but now even the things that can kill me while i'm watching there don't train it. The one way i know would take hours to even gain a couple skill points. That means for a noticeable improvement in my defenses i might have to train a solid day. This is unbearable, and unless something is done i simply won't be improving my defense period. I'm not even a combat lover in the first place but im ok with enemies i can actually defeat, i cant even beat elite gladiators in the arena and they don't help train.

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
Re: heavy armor training overnerfed
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 05:37:06 pm »
I complained about it for a long time before anyone even acknowledged that there was a problem. The fix may be a long time in coming.