Author Topic: My input on PK  (Read 435 times)

Geghlesh

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
My input on PK
« on: September 06, 2004, 02:15:21 pm »
I would not want PK to be in PS, but a arena for everyone to battle and such would be very nice. Pk zones would really suck too. Such as certain games there are places where you can pk in like the \"WILDERNESS\" dur. I wouldnt want pk zones or PK, but an arena would make me happy....maybe others happy.

DarkArchon

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2004, 07:22:26 am »
Quite good idea :) An arena for pvp fights :) but you know what.... i\'d like it not to be a simple arena but perchabpa a wood ow a swamp where you can hide, sneak, backstab someone or suprise him with a bow :) what would be cool :)

And one more thing..... it would be nice not to lose items or expirience when you die in those special zones. That the main reason why i don\'t like most mmorpgs.

Dauntless

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 05:39:46 am »
I like PK and I like a lot the WILDERNESS idea. If you want you can take the long and safe road or you can take the short and dangerous way :D . Pk is fun i don\'t know where is the problem?
I hope PS will not be one of those games where you can\'t PK because it would suck then.

Bjorn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 07:18:04 pm »
Well, it may \"suck\" for new players to the game if there were PKing in Planeshift.
I too, however would like some sort of organized PKing in the game. Perhaps you can only attack players a certain number of levels higher or lower than yours?
I like the wilderness idea very much actually, it adds fun player-battles to the game.

Originally posted by Dauntless
... Pk is fun i don\'t know where is the problem?

The problem is that when most players die in RPGs, they lose all their items, causing a thing called \"grief\". This \"grief\" usually causes players to lose interest and quit the game altogether.
If you see someone going around talking about their \'+1 silk underpants\', you would take it as a joke at first and later wonder about their mental status
- ZpTyZ