Author Topic: Duling system  (Read 436 times)

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Duling system
« on: July 18, 2004, 01:08:07 pm »
OK (here i go again) what if we had a duelng system that if you where ANYWHERE you could click on somone then request a duel.  When you requested the duel you would enter a certain amount of money of the duel requesters choice (so if i want to dule u and i say put in 20 tria we both put in 20 tria) then the dule would start.  When the dule started an area would be designated by the game (like a glowing circle on the ground that only you two can see) and you would not be able to leave this area until the duel was over (like an invisable wall that has a blue glowing thing on the bottem).  The duel would end when somone dies and the other would get the money.

Also if you didnt want to duel for money you( the duel requester) would set the money to 0.

I also reccomend the could be a way to see omeones \"duleing reccord\" that would say wins,loses,wining %

I Also reccomend that there be a way to tell an old player from a new one so a old player couldnt request a dule with newb
« Last Edit: July 18, 2004, 01:10:01 pm by FESFES »

It is easier to hate than it is to love.

Black_rose

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • If I could I would, but I don't know how.
    • View Profile
    • My myspace is all I have
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2004, 06:30:11 pm »
nice, could be intergrated somehow with your other thread
KABLUMMPPP!

dfryer

• Veteran
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 04:47:19 pm »
Combat in planeshift will be duel only, except in full PVP quest areas like the Arena.  The addition of wagering or non-lethal duelling would be nice, but this could be done by RP.  (I.e. someone who cheats could get thumped some more)
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

FESFES

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 04:55:58 pm »
ty for expaining how the pvp and pk sys will work and i didnt intigrate this into my other one cuz they are both pretty complicated and i thought ppl would get confused ( like 1 post on one sub then another on the other one)

It is easier to hate than it is to love.