Author Topic: Coming back to Planeshift...  (Read 692 times)

Cadaveris

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Coming back to Planeshift...
« on: May 05, 2009, 07:57:34 pm »
[OOC] Okay I played Planeshift years ago, my character was Dracul and I was leader of the guild Brotherhood of Honour.  I remember some good old friends, Ulyeney and Flashuey to name a few.  I went off on a WoW kick for a great many years but realized I wanted to come back to the game that started it all for me.  If anybody out there remembers me that still plays, please contact me, I would love to meet with some old friends.  If all my old friends have moved on, I would love to meet some new ones.  Fan of strong RP, don't want to feel alone in this world.

Illysia

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Coming back to Planeshift...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 10:11:14 pm »
[Hiya and welcome back. More than likely everyone you RPed with is gone now but there are still some strong RPers in game. Hope you find some good RPs to get into.  \\o// ]

Elvicat

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • My site
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 04:29:41 pm »
{hm dracul... i'm sure i know that name from somewhere]

Pizik

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 04:41:10 pm »
The forums are assumed to be IC now? ;op

Welcome back to PS. Some people are probably still around who were here back then, but not a lot. A lesson all those who hadn't already tried it should learn: WoW is too addictive and is best avoided ;o)
Proceeding through life like a cat without whiskers, perpetually stuck behind the refrigerator.

Xemmas

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 09:25:59 pm »
Is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADDICTIVE!!!!!!! good think it has not arrive to my house yet.... hahahaha!!  ;)
Ummm.... Klyros For BBQ!!!!!

Drey

• Forum Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 04:52:35 pm »
[OOC]ffs pizik do it right.
<Rux> i wish i could say that narrows it down, but the internet is one freaky place