Author Topic: More Oja Role-play  (Read 3169 times)

BLERGHtrue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Re: More Oja Role-play
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2009, 08:23:46 am »
I stopped reading the replies since the RP argument began...

Anyway, Oja is just an easier place to move around in general, very open and spacey but also has the right features for great RP opportunities (stalls, taverns, kitchens...and other nick-picks).
With training places and mining places nearby, who wouldn't like this place?

Yeah, I'm just against going to Hydlaa right now, it's so big and winding that I get lost in every direction I turn. And when its so big, how can you find people anyway? At least in Oja you can basically see where most people are and can keep track of the NPCs :)

And that's my two cents.

Timmothy Perriwinkle

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • I see u lookin' at mah Periwinklez.
    • View Profile
    • The Depot that's also a Warehouse
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 08:35:08 am »
Law of averages. With people, there is bad people. With bad people there is death. With no place to hide, is guaranteed :)

[12:05am] XilliX: I <3 you that much

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2009, 05:23:59 am »
I'll be trying to bring some RP to Oja. Not on a daily, 24/7 extent, but markets every so often, events and ceremonies.

BLERGHtrue

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 06:42:47 am »
Law of averages. With people, there is bad people. With bad people there is death. With no place to hide, is guaranteed :)

but i haven't done anything wrong to them  :'(
and with no place to hide, there sure is more room to run  :thumbup:
-to flee and call for backup!
and backup you will get with people seeing you in oja
and thus survival is guaranteed
and friendship as a possible bi-product.

I'll be trying to bring some RP to Oja. Not on a daily, 24/7 extent, but markets every so often, events and ceremonies.

yes! sometime soon, i hope  :D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 06:46:07 am by BLERGHtrue »

Rigwyn

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2009, 08:42:22 am »
I think if you want RP to grow in Oja then people that know how RP need to sit down and teach new players. ( Plant some new seeds ) It doesn't make sense to just herd everyone over there and delete what few players are are in Hydlaa.  I'de be interested in starting an RP event in Oja if I can find some noobies who want to learn to RP and hopefully some more experienced players who would like to play too. Rigwyn would probably be smart to get the hell out of Hydlaa until things cool off a bit anyway.

If anyone is really serious about this and would like to work on training new players and getting some good guy / bad guy RP going in Oja then let me know.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:03:59 pm by Rigwyn »

Akkaido Kivikar

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2009, 11:11:04 pm »
Wear a cloak and raid a market I organise... it'd make a nice test for my clan (who are my little pack of Oja-newbs to train RP into)