Author Topic: Container havoc  (Read 827 times)

theeccentric

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Container havoc
« on: November 17, 2013, 11:05:28 pm »
I'm not entirely sure if this is an actual bug or if i'm doing something wrong, but i've tried all I can so forums are next. Basically, I put items in a "container", press the use button, and then wait for the blue loading bar to finish. After that when it finishes it immediately says "you interrupted your work when you moved away" and its been saying this each and every attempt. I made sure I am not moving in any way, nor am I clicking anything. Sooo whats wrong here? Just to add on, in the first place this process worked properly and I actually got the finished product.

theeccentric

• Traveller
    • View Profile
Re: Container havoc
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 11:28:23 pm »
Nevermind, I reinstalled and it fixed the bug. if anyone could delete this it would be appreciated.

Sadie

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 12:02:43 pm »
I am having this problem also, while making my first enchanted leather gloves. I have re-installed, and it still persists. I can hammer on my axe blades with no problems.
Has anyone a solution for this?
 :sorcerer:
my name is Sanrai ;)

cdmoreland

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Main: Waesed Waesech
    • View Profile
    • Ad Libertatem
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 03:21:50 pm »
It might have something to do with you skill levels- even with 150 cw I can only mount rubies because my bs is too low.

Sadie

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:44:11 am »
When I had this problem I was at Gug .... went to Hyd and Harnquist's, and didn't have the problem. Very confusing :s
 :sorcerer:
my name is Sanrai ;)