Author Topic: Fun RP's that you'd just like to share!  (Read 1793 times)

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Fun RP's that you'd just like to share!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 03:42:47 pm »
C'mon people, post your RP's! It's fun!  \\o//

Phantomboy86

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Sarva used to own the deed to my soul.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 04:32:33 pm »
I would, but I lose most of my logs all the time, and they're too extreme for forum lurker eyes.

Knightspark9

• Hydlaa Citizen
  • Hear ye, hear ye, free ale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 04:56:19 pm »
I would, but I lose most of my logs all the time, and they're too extreme for forum lurker eyes.

:whistling: Don't mind me.
Ardoin: So, do you drink moonshine?
Earowo: As long as it has alcohol, I'll drink it.

Zalya

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 05:35:37 pm »
Okay, okay... Here's one I really liked. It was one of those ones that came up spontaneously, and turned out well.  This takes place in the Stonehead by the fire. The only edits that have been made here where a few spelling fixes, and cutting out all the background OOC chatter.

(18:33:00) Eirene continues to stare into the fire, "Zalya, do you remember me from some time ago, or do you feel you know me? I have an odd sense we've met before."
(18:33:57) Vabine puts the coal in one of kra's sack.
(18:34:19) Zalya shakes her head looking down still. She seems to stiffen up and speaks through her awkward feelings "I- Um no, but... Sorry. Never mind."
(18:34:35) Eirene says: No, really... it's ok.
(18:35:09) Eirene says: Please, my memory is awful since that fall I had at the bronze doors... I think it's coming back slowly.
(18:35:20) Eirene says: We are friends here now... I think
(18:35:24) Eirene nods to kra, right?
(18:35:46) Vabine smiles at Zalya: "Enki looks worried. Enki must have thought too much too today. Kra shouldn't have ask help with kra's homework."
(18:35:52) Zalya shrugs and shifts again. "I don't think we've met, but you look at me... Strangely. I don't really know how to say it."
(18:36:20) Vabine turns to Eirene. "Sure we are nolthir!"
(18:36:32) Eirene smiles and shifts her eyes downward. "Ah, yes... that happens sometimes. I understand. There must be something quiet close to the veil for you...
(18:37:04) Eirene thinks quietly a moment. "Have you lost a loved one recently? or, have you sent a message that did not get a reply?"
(18:37:23) Eirene looks up questioningly to Zalya then rests her eyes back on the fire... listening.
(18:37:39) Zalya looks up to Eirene "I- How did you know...?"
(18:37:58) Eirene nods quietly.
(18:38:20) Eirene says: Sometimes, it is in my eyes, before I even know it.
(18:38:32) Eirene says: May I, and, how can I help?
(18:38:33) Vabine smiles amused "Nolthir must know magic!"
(18:38:56) Eirene nods to kra, "the magic knows me is more like it... I try to keep up."
(18:39:22) Zalya continues to look at Eirene curiously and a little upset "My mother is still in the quarantine of Ojaveda. I haven't... Well I haven't heard from her in a long time."
(18:40:01) Vabine's smiles turns upside down for a moment: "Kra is sorry about that. Kra will become healer and help your mother."
(18:40:13) Eirene nods. "This is very strong bond, a mother and daughter. She must be reaching out to you spiritually. Sometimes these message get through. Shall I try to listen for you?"
(18:40:41) Zalya nods a bit, keeping her mouth shut.
(18:41:04) Vabine looks to Eirene without understanding.
(18:41:06) Eirene nods back very slowly, starting to lock her eyes onto Zalya's.
(18:41:50) Zalya looks back into Eirene's eyes, resisting the urge to pull away.
(18:41:56) Eirene lowers her head and closes her eyes, while she reaches out to hold kra and Zalya's hands.
(18:42:44) Vabine gives kra's hand, removing kra's head from it.
(18:42:46) Eirene says: Mother and daughter, always one...
(18:43:00) Eirene says: Mother and daughter, always one...
(18:43:26) Zalya grips Eirene's hand softly and she begins to tremble slightly.
(18:43:42) Eirene says: even lost and from afar, speak to us now and we will again be one
(18:44:05) Eirene tightens her grip on Zalya's hand and arches her back, speaks with a happy and bright voice...
(18:44:28) Eirene says: Zalya honey! You look wonderful! It's is so nice to see you...
(18:44:34) Eirene says: I just wish I could hug you so...
(18:45:02) Vabine smiles excited: "You can nolthir! Kra can hug enkis too!"
(18:45:08) Eirene says: aww... dearest Zalya, my beautiful, don't you cry now... but...
(18:45:26) Zalya looks at Eirene with her jaw dropped "I-I- " She can't seem to put her words together.
(18:45:40) Eirene says: ...you know, I won't be with you again, to hold you.
(18:46:09) Vabine looks worried: "Why? Where are you going nolthir?"
(18:46:24) Eirene is clearly in a trance, drops her head lowly, then rolls her chin back upward, smiling. "It's a sad thing to think of, but...
(18:46:34) Zalya's eyes well up with tears and she looks at Eirene her voice trembling as she asks the question "W-what happened mom?"
(18:46:51) Eirene says: Zalya, you pull those boot up... you know it won't do to be sad, so listen...
(18:47:32) Eirene says: Until they take me across the river for good, I will be with you. Holding your paw. Yours in mine, we are one and we always will be...
(18:47:48) Eirene says: But... aw... now...
(18:47:56) Eirene shivers as she feels a pull...
(18:47:58) Zalya nods up and down quickly. She tries her hardest to hold back tears, but can't stop them. "No... Don't leave!" She cries out.
(18:48:18) Eirene's hand reaches up and quietly strokes Zalya's cheek. "Shhh, little baby..."
(18:48:41) Eirene thumb wipes Zalya's tears softly. "Shhh... "
(18:49:11) Eirene says: Momma gonna go now, take the raft over. Been waiting to try to see you one more time. Things didn't work out in Ojaveda real well...
(18:49:13) Zalya makes no effort to resist. She sits there quietly starring at Eirene as if she was someone else "Don't go..."
(18:49:32) Zalya says: I love you mother. I do.
(18:49:48) Eirene says: I love you my Zalya. You are the pride of my life, and the life of my pride.
(18:49:56) Eirene says: Be strong, do good for me, ok baby?
(18:50:40) Zalya nods as the tears continue to flow down her face "I will..." She says withe her voice still shaking.
(18:50:42) Eirene's hand slowly retracts and grips Zalya's paw again.
(18:50:58) Vabine stays silent, understanding that kra is not understanding.
(18:51:31) Eirene takes in a deep breath and then seems to relax again
(18:51:31) Zalya squeezes Eirene's hand tightly "I love you..."
(18:52:01) Eirene shakes suddenly and opens her eyes again, looking deeply in Zalya's eyes.
(18:52:06) Eirene tears up.
(18:52:45) Eirene looks to kra, sees his confusion. "Sorry kra, you were good to stay... "
(18:53:03) Eirene lets go the hands and wipes her tears. "I saw her, did she see you?"
(18:53:09) Eirene turns back to Zalya as she speaks.
(18:53:13) Vabine looks at both kra's friend, without understanding: "Is something wrong?"
(18:53:36) Zalya releases Eirene's hand. She makes no sound for a moment but then buries her head in her paws and weeps loudly.
(18:53:37) Eirene says: Well, yes and no my friend.
(18:53:50) Eirene hugs Zalya and motions kra to do the same.
(18:54:19) Vabine hugs Zalya, smiling: "Kra can hug enkis! And some klyros..."
(18:55:05) Eirene says: You see Vabine, Zalya's mother is facing the true death. Right now. She was here, in spirit, to say good bye to Zalya. Such a wonderful gift.
(18:55:11) Eirene says: She had a strong spirit and drive to do that.
(18:55:12) Zalya hugs both Vabine and Eirene back "T-thank you..."
(23:25:58) Elady says: Zalya are you trying to eat a ruby?
Zalya's RP likes and Dislikes

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
  • Older than a few mountains.
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 08:17:12 pm »
I'm not even sure if that qualifies as a post, Caraick ;)
Oh drat, dramawulf ended up on here. Maybe killwulf will too sometime.

>_>  Sure it does!
Again, your descriptiveness amazes me.
I regret to announce that this is the end.

I bid you all a very fond farewell

Caraick

• Veteran
  • I liked PS before it was cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 08:35:33 pm »
I aim to please!
Hey look kids, it's the antichrist Marsuveus!
What? Doesn't he just look huggable? Aw, c'mon, give him a hug.

Zalya

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 08:51:06 pm »
(23:25:58) Elady says: Zalya are you trying to eat a ruby?
Zalya's RP likes and Dislikes

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 07:46:33 am »
I aim to please!
You are consistent at the least, I'll give you that.^.^

@Zalya: Serenity win.

Caraick

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 07:00:48 pm »
Buahaha. I'm glad you've come to some form of appreciation for me, Cairn ;) I'll take what I can get.

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 08:07:23 pm »
Buahaha. I'm glad you've come to some form of appreciation for me, Cairn ;) I'll take what I can get.
I have always appreciated you, in whatever incarnation you appear in :P

Caraick

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 09:52:20 pm »
* Caraick snerks.

Suuure you have, my furry friend. Suuuure you have.  ;)

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 01:34:00 am »
* Caraick snerks.

Suuure you have, my furry friend. Suuuure you have.  ;)
Some earlier ones perhaps took longer than others, but I'm a man that is quick to like, and long to gripe :P

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 09:13:37 am »
* Mariana Xiechai watches from the shadows for an opportune moment. Seeing the target menkis otherwise occupied with witty banter, she advances quietly with a length of pretty red yarn in her paws. Grabbing their long, swishing tails, she quickly does her worst by tying them tightly together, and then running off cackling like a mad woman.

Mariana Xiechai

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2012, 09:26:36 am »
(23:24:09) Caraick interlaces his fingers over his staff's wooden handle. "You see, there are two ways of resisting Azure Way magic. One is to simply become more skilled in the Way itself. If you tell Teshia that I'm nearly to the third Realm of knowledge from Jayose, I'll put you in a small room with Roled, and coat you in a jooniper pie coating, I swear it." he grins a bit.

(23:26:41) Mariana blinks. Her lips twitch slightly at the comment, and the corners of her eyes crinkle a bit. She places a paw over her heart. "Upon my word, and upon the fear of that rather...creative threat, I'll not speak a word of it to anyone," she replies. She shakes her head. "Though it's good you're developing a resistance to it...it would look fairly bad if the leader of a guild went stark raving mad for no reason." She smirks, then sobers. "You were saying that there is another way to resist?"

(23:28:53) Caraick chuckles at Mariana's rationale, and his eyes glint with something resembling pride, as though he agrees very strongly with her logic. "Precisely my motivations for doing so." He taps his fingers along the wood of the staff. "The second means is by building a resistance to the effects of mind-invasive Azure Way tactics and spells, such as Psychic Darts, and forms of mind control, or influence. By building up one's will, in a way, one can become trained to resist nearly the full entirety of effects from such spells."

(23:32:14) Mariana rocks back on her folded legs and regards Caraick for a few beats, her eyes intent and focused. "I already know certain things about control and force of will from Red Way use. Are you suggesting I work directly with someone who uses Azure Way in order to...build up resistance?" She brushes a brief paw over her head; a small semicircle that sends a cascade of snowflakes over her brow. She wrinkles her nose a bit and moves to flick one of the flakes from it.

(23:34:18) Caraick holds Mariana's gaze quietly, and he shrugs his shoulders lightly, a few snowflakes falling from his clothing has he does so. "I'm suggesting nothing, merely offering you the option, and advice, should you like to choose such a path."

(23:36:06) Mariana pushes her hood back from her head and fixes Caraick with a hard look, one that is both assertive and introspective, as if she's trying to peer right into the quiet clamod's skill and figure him out. She opens her muzzle slowly to respond. "Are you offering your services to the end of building up resistance, then?" She inquires.

(23:37:29) Caraick ismply continues to hold his gaze, quietly, and calmly, the same as he has been for the duration of the conversation. "Should you wish me to help you, I'm sure that, no matter your little trust for me, that it may be better than any other options I can think of, immediately. Namely Esorono."

(23:39:36) Mariana keeps her gaze steady and intense for a few more breaths, as if she's fighting Caraick on some subliminal level. Her eyes narrow for a brief instant, undecided, and she finally nods her head once. "I don't really like the idea, but it's better than having myself be a danger to those around me." She waves a paw at Caraick. "So...how do we proceed?"

(23:41:35) Caraick smiles quietly. "I'm sure your will is more than sufficiently strong to resist well enough as it is. In order to train yourself against the effects of someone intruding into your mind, you must learn how to repel someone from your mind. And in order to do that, you must first let them in."

(23:43:15) Mariana's eyes flicker with something that resembles fear; an emotion that rarely crosses the fenki's face. "And...what information would said individual be privy to once access to the mind is granted?" She asks, her face molding swiftly into an unreadable mask.

(23:44:49) Caraick blinks quietly, watching Mariana's eyes, and expressions intently. "Whatever they should choose to access. However, as you begin to learn the techniques of invading another's mind, you'll find it's not so much about choosing a memory, as it is processing the sea of memories which inevitably confronts the intruder. Are you ready?"

(23:47:11) Mariana straightens her spine as though she's bracing against an incoming tide. She flicks her ears towards Caraick, and her tail swishes back and forth, the only real physical sign of her discomfort. "Ready when you are," she replies, her eyes again flickering with the same small amount of apprehension as before. Caraick's words don't seem to sooth her at all, instead, they seem to make her more agitated.

(23:48:22) Caraick holds his staff out, slightly to the side, the point glowing a dull, azure color, in place of the normal bright crystal glow. Without even waiting for Mariana to ready herself, or finish her reply, he launches a sharp barb for her mind, like a hungry leech, searching for memories to devour.

(23:50:58) Mariana's head snaps back and my eyes widen at Caraick's abrupt attack. She instantly begins shutting down certain memories, fragile ones that seem carefully guarded and shoved into multiple corners of her mind. Her pupils contract to vertical slits as she focuses, a hint of anger evident at the intrusion as she battles the barb.

(23:52:33) Caraick's voice echoes in the caverns of Mariana's mind, amplified to a phantasmal pitch, and distorted in waves. "Learn to form a barrier for yourself. Protect your mind as a whole, rather than your individual memories. Or else, they are mine."

(23:54:55) Mariana's lips slowly curl back from her fangs; creating a snarl that borders on feral. She attempts to wrap some sort of shield around her mind, unable to keep random memories, most unsettling, from surfacing. She presses the tips of her fingers to her temples as thought he voice is making her head pound.

(23:55:52) Caraick's voice slowly begins the fad,e and the barb recede. The last tendrils of the Enkidukai's voice fade, as the sharp pain of the barb also fades.

(23:56:55) Caraick looks up at Mariana a moment, his eyes glistening quietly with tears, his cheeks wet by ones already shed. He looks down, his face hidden by it's own shadow, and he simply rests there a moment, allowing her to recover.

(23:58:50) Mariana keeps her paws on the sides of her head. She takes a few deep, steadying breaths, her chest seeming to heave erratically at first, but she slowly forces herself to relax and seems to physically swallow her emotions into a deep pit she's generated internally for such a task. She opens her eyes and looks back at the menki, and her impassive expression slowly melds to one of bewildered surprise at seeing his tears.

23:59:56) Caraick stands, and slowly dusts at his elbows and knees, then wipes backhandedly at his eyes and face. "We'll...Continue tomorrow.. You did well."

(00:01:12) Mariana staggers to her feet, some grass and accumulated snow floating to the ground with the movement. She swallows once, nervously, as if unsure of what to say. So she opts for generic: "As you wish. My thanks for the lesson."

(00:02:13) Caraick nods slowly. "You'll become more...familiar with defending yourself. Turning the attack around..." he turns, and walks quietly for the hill's end.

(00:03:26) Mariana remains silent, watching Caraick walk away without a word. She raises a paw in a wordless farewell, though her face is still completely bewildered, and turns to collect her things before leaving the hilltop herself.

Cairn

• Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
    • Creative Minds Forum
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2012, 02:12:18 pm »
That is mighty in beauty, Caraick.