Author Topic: [RP] The Puppeteer of Flames  (Read 948 times)

Elysia Venustas

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Puppeteer of Flames
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 05:51:25 am »

(Large scale chaos erupted at Kada after this was initiated. I might try and write something up as a summary, but given the length and scale of the RP that came out of this, I would appreciate any contributions anyone else would like to write up as well. Thank you to all the good sports who took part!)

OOC: Enjoyed this RP. Elysia is currently writing up a summary of events in her diary.

Taya

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 11:52:46 am »
Feel free to share it when you're done! I'd love to read. I'm not sure if this is the first time I have RPd with you, but it was really good to have you with us.

I'm hoping to write something up for this myself, but there was so much happening that it might take a little while.

Taya

• Associate Developer
  • Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2012, 12:46:53 pm »
[Events at Kada - The Third Prankster Curse I have taken some liberties with the write up due to the length of the log. Apologies if I missed out anything important.]

The inn was quiet; finally, after days of waiting, a little infiltration, a little subterfuge, it was time to act. The usual delivery of ale did not arrive. Another man, bearing all the right papers and with a pleasant smile, turned up instead.  He handed over the beer kegs, the exact quantity that had been ordered, accepted just the right amount of payment and moved off again.

Allelia thought nothing of it. She worked through her usual supplies and moved on to the new kegs in time, as she always did. She had no inkling that the same man who had delivered them was also present the night they were opened. He looked different now. His hood was up and his face was hidden. As he watched her pour drinks from the corner of his eye he smiled, but the smile was sad.

The nolthrir had no way to tell if what followed would satisfy the puppeteer.  He hoped it would. He didn’t want to lose what he still had left of his own mind.

Matuth was the first victim. “I have heard the beer tonight is rather wonderful,” the nolthrir had prompted and Matuth took the bait. Then it was only a matter of a little more time.  Eventually Matuth drew his sword and started to take wild swings at Elysia, one of the other patrons of the inn that night. He missed, missed again, then the blade shone bloodied in the candle light. She collapsed screaming and then the game was on.

Next Matuth sprang toward the klyros, Marishe. In his eyes he was seeing tufusangs, not people.  Celizan and Kelan, sitting quietly together down the stairs, heard the klyros’ screams of panic and raced to offer aid. Confusion and wild sword swings followed.Marishe ran to hide. Herihi, Sothe, Merivo and Kohren entered the inn, unsure what they were seeing as Matuth continued to rage. Merivo helped subdue him while the others struggled to heal Elysia’s wounds.

All the while, the nolthrir watched, feigning fear, waiting for openings to increase the damage done. He had hoped for more than this. He had hoped to create devastation on a scale large enough to sate the puppeteer’s cravings. Perhaps he would finally need to intervene more directly. No, wait.

“I think a free round of drinks will calm everyone here.” Herihi, that foolish diaboli he had victimized for his very first curse. Unwittingly she was coming to his rescue. He struggled to conceal his anticipation as the drinks were passed around.

Herihi herself was the first to fall, her confusion growing as she eyed Matuth. From the nolthrir’s vantage point she pulled some wonderful faces before launching into a spell and setting him ablaze.  At almost the same moment Celizan’s call broke across the room.  “Icerra! What have you done with Kelan?”

“What? Where is Icerra?” her husband answered, looking round. Celizan was staring right at him. She couldn’t see him though. It was someone else she saw instead. The fenki she had cause to hate.

Celizan pushed him back toward the banister. "What have you done with him, crazy fenki?" he stumbled back, trying to ask her what was wrong, but she continued. “You infected me with the plague. I have waited for this moment! You are going to die, slowly, Icerra... I only wish I could do what Travosh did to you!” Then drawing her swords, she started to swing them at him.

Elysia tried to back away from the confusion, but the nolthrir, staged into her path, jabbing her with his wand. It would not be so hard to act infected himself so he animated her shadow, not forming it into claws as was usual, but instead into strings. He jerked her up and span her round, then hurled her across the room straight into Herihi.

Kohren tried to tear Celizan and Kelan apart as Pentrian arrived, noticed the madness and promptly hid. That was wrong. The nolthrir didn’t want anyone to walk away. He started to tug at the shadows on the wall behind the klyros, loosening the picture hanging there. A moment later, that same picture was burning, set alight but someone’s wild spell. He shrugged, and tore it loose anyway, sending it down toward Pentrian’s head and then turning away before seeing the result.

Elysia appeared beside him again, but she was weak and wounded and he knocked her down. While she distracted him, Pentrian found his feet again, retaliating with a storm of daemon arrows, but the nolthrir turned and raised his arms as though in welcome. This was his way and he would embrace it. In fact, he would use this casting as though it were his own. He yanked Elysia up and into the path of spell. He felt the life bleed from her, even as across the room Kelan fell and stumbled onto what may have been his own, or Celizan’s sword. The nolthrir finished Elysia off with his knife.

Two down.

Wait. Across the room, Matuth’s whimpering had died away. He had faded, too blasted and scorched by the flames to heal.

So not two. Three.

As Kohren wrestled with Herihi, the nolthrir stalked toward Celizan.  Approaching from the other direction, Merivo knelt, struggling to revive Kelan, not understanding that it was already too late and he was about to fade. At the same time the nolthrir whispered to Celizan in a voice completely unrecognisable as his own. ‘‘Why don't you join him, now you killed him?''

“Join who?” she replied, sounding lost.

He jabbed with his wand, directing her eyes. “Your husband, who you killed,” he told her and she dropped weeping. Then quicker than Merivo could react and come to save her, the nolthrir drew his knife and slid it across her throat.

Four.

Merivo struggled to stand and managed to grab hold of his leg. The nolthrir, off balance, stumbled heavily into the table and tore himself free, rolling across it wildly towards Herihi and Kohren.  Herihi was casting again, trying to make him let go of her perhaps. It was so hard to tell, but then Herihi was falling, choked he realized on some kind of poisoned gas.

Five.

Then the nolthrir was smack in the middle of the spell with which the diaboli had killed herself. It burned his throat. It burned his skin. It burned his

Six.

He fell and died, following her to the realm.

Of those who had been in the inn, only Pentrian and then Kohren and Rahellia who had showed up sometime during the fighting, made it out alive. The last two were helped by Merivo who also dragged Allelia from the bar and to the safe, fresh air outside.

Caraick was quickly drafted in as a healer to treat their wounds and the doors of the inn were pulled closed, toxic gas seeping from underneath. After being healed, Rahellia drew her knife, also under the curse, and launched herself at her rescuers, who in her mind were filthy rats broken free of the sewer. They disarmed her and then stared at the inn. A crowd built up, but no one seemed in any hurry to open the door and face the fumes inside.

In the death realm, the nolthrir found himself face to face with those he had killed, but Celizan, innocent in so many ways, refereed to him as another victim and so he walked through the dark with them, companionably and they discussed among themselves the strange happenings and unexpected curses plaguing Hydlaa in recent days.

He did not leave with them. Instead he climbed the bones and found a quiet perch to sit and hug his knees to himself. In the dark, feeling more alone than he had for a very long time, not even feeling the puppeteer’s presence in his mind, he allowed himself to cry. It was impossible to tell if he was weeping for those he had injured, or for himself.

He had no way to know it, but the puppeteer had been there the whole time and had watched everything.

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 10:06:00 am »
Damn that prankster! Up to no good again! :)

Transcript follows:

(14:26:35) Dannan slowly tilts his head from one side to the other, then shuffles his feet.
(14:26:42) [Tell] Dannan tells you: No need. I can do this.
(14:26:42) [Tell] You tell Dannan: Where would you like me to be.
(14:27:01) Jawir says: Ah sure... but .... hey you know...no one likes to be ripped....
(14:27:03) Haraun nods to Dannan
(14:27:12) Lesiros says: And correctly done, it won't leave a visible scar. Not like those amateurs who apply a healing spell everywhere without even cleaning wounds first...
(14:27:25) >Lesiros Forita greets Dannan Casserik.
(14:27:27) Jawir laughs
(14:27:32) Jezzi giggles and puts the dagger away.
(14:27:44) >Jezzi Bezezel greets Dannan Casserik.
(14:27:51) Jawir feels a presence behind him
(14:28:02) Dannan echoes Lesiros quietly, ''wounds..." He taps his wand on the ground absently and then glances at Jezzi. "I was wounded once... quite recently."
(14:28:19) >Lesiros Forita stands up.
(14:28:30) Lesiros says: I hope it is healing well?
(14:28:39) Jezzi tilts her head to look at Dannan
(14:28:48) Jawir turns a bit behind him and greets Dannan
(14:28:54) Dannan shakes his head slowly. "I tried to sing to cure it. Rhymes to chase the sorrow all away..."
(14:29:29) Lesiros frowns a bit
(14:29:43) Jezzi says: Music? <looks puzzled>
(14:29:45) Jawir grumbles to himself: "this is good... singing..."
(14:29:50) Lesiros says: A strong belief may support the healing, but hardly finishes it...
(14:30:35) Dannan notes the frown and taps his wand down again, harder, then twists around in place to face Jezzi and strides toward her. He doesn't seem to care if he is interrupting a conversation that was going on before he arrived. "Jezzi... Jezzi Bezzi..." he mutters.
(14:30:35) Lesiros says: I will offer you my service in the sanatorium if you accept.
(14:30:41) Jezzi says: I hate rhymes.
(14:31:36) Dannan seems to shrink, his shoulders drooping downwards. "But your voice is almost pretty-perfect for them..."
(14:31:57) Jezzi says: I like to sing. But most rhymes are terrible.
(14:32:28) Jawir says: Hehehe, Jezzi... if your rhymes are like your food...
(14:32:32) Dannan says: "Maybe Jezzi has only known terrible rhymers?" He hops from one foot and to the other again.
(14:32:34) Jawir laughs
(14:32:55) Jezzi says: Stuff like "I fed some duppong to my groffel, now the poor beast smells like offal."
(14:33:19) Lesiros says: Illysia used to be more creative.
(14:33:21) >Lesiros Forita takes a seat.
(14:33:25) Dannan shakes his head. ''You could do better but... I hoped you could help me, dear Jezzi..."
(14:33:47) Dannan glances at the others for a moment, then pulls his hood forward a little more.
(14:34:22) Jezzi says: Wait.. Are you the nolthrir I fed some time ago. The one who hates charmflowers?
(14:34:51) Jawir watches Jezzi interested
(14:35:30) Dannan steps back just slightly and gives a bow. "i prefer charming voices to charming flowers! Yes! you know me, dear Jezzi!" He straightens again, then pauses and rubs at his back. "I had hoped you could... that you could..."
(14:35:51) Jezzi looks over and waits.
(14:36:21) Dannan coughs suddenly and drops his eyes. His voice sounds suddenly timid. "Some of that... amazing drink..."
(14:36:37) Jezzi says: Oh, that? of course!
(14:36:57) Jezzi pours Dannan a small cup of Demon's Blight.
(14:37:04) Dannan nods mutely, then glances at the others, but quickly adverts his eyes as though ashamed to be caught asking for this.
(14:37:42) Jezzi says: What good is it if not for sharing!
(14:37:56) Jezzi's Sellia makes a face "yucky"
(14:38:08) Dannan he reaches out to take the cup without looking at her, then turns his back and quickly raises it and drinks it in several swift gulps.
(14:38:52) Jezzi says: Careful! That stuff'll put hair on a kran's chest.
(14:39:08) Jawir laughs
(14:39:13) Dannan with his back turned, he dips one hand into his robes, then pulls it out again and runs it across the handle of the cup, his lips moving soundlessly. After a moment he coughs.
(14:39:16) Lesiros says: Then I better not try it.
(14:39:37) Jezzi says: I have lots of diaboli foods.
(14:39:46) >Jezzi Bezezel dropped a book.
(14:41:01) Jezzi says: Would you like to try any of them?
(14:42:04) Lesiros says: I don't believe Klyros would survive any of these.
(14:42:20) Jawir says: Me neither...
(14:42:28) Jezzi pouts "everyone hates my special foods"
(14:42:32) >Jezzi Bezezel picked up a book
(14:42:53) Dannan he turns again slowly, once more clutching the mug in both his hands and slowly offers it to Jezzi, but won't let go of it yet. "Such a kind diaboli, and so pretty... Would you not rhyme for me, just a little, to give me reason to smile again?"
(14:42:57) Jawir says: Isn't true... is just because they are... uhm... they are...
(14:42:59) Lesiros says: Not many will like traditional Klyros food either, I guess.
(14:44:01) Jezzi says: But I don't like rhyming!
(14:44:14) Jezzi says: How about if I dance instead?
(14:45:07) Dannan shakes his head and sighs. "I'm... I'm sorry to have been a bother then, dear, precious Jezzi." He runs his fingers across the handle of the mug some more and then holds it out slightly further for her to take.
(14:45:41) Jezzi's Sellia gets a mischievious look in her eyes "Rhyme!, Rhyme!, Rhyme!"
(14:45:51) Jawir laughs
(14:45:53) Jezzi takes the mug
(14:46:10) Jawir says: Hey Sellia, it will be a torture for us too!
(14:46:12) Dannan smiles under his hood and says quietly "forgive me for the bother" then turns and walks away.
(14:46:12) Lesiros says: Your daughter.
(14:46:14) Jawir laughs
(14:46:14) Lesiros says: Obviously.
(14:46:31) Jezzi says: Yes. My precious little Sellia.
(14:48:27) Jezzi says: Ooh. I feel a little funny. Like I've been dipped in honey.
(14:48:59) Jezzi looks very puzzled.
(14:49:11) Lesiros says: Oh?
(14:49:15) Lesiros says: What did you do?
(14:50:09) Jezzi says: I'm not sure what I did. But my mind is in a skid.
(14:50:31) Lesiros says: Someone playing with Azure?
(14:50:33) >Lesiros Forita stands up.
(14:50:49) Jezzi says: I'm trying not to rhyme but it happens every time!
(14:51:03) Jawir smiles
(14:51:03) >Lesiros Forita grins at Jezzi Bezezel impishly.
(14:51:08) Lesiros says: Now I understand.
(14:51:11) Haraun scratches his cheek.
(14:51:31) >Lesiros Forita greets everyone.
(14:51:51) >Lesiros Forita takes a seat.
(14:51:57) Jezzi says: This is a nasty prank. I'll rip him cheek to flank!
(14:52:09) Jezzi looks very upset.
(14:52:32) Lesiros says: Try if this helps...
(14:52:35) Haraun says: Ever thought on writing down things like that? Haraun might want it for the library...
(14:53:20) Jezzi says: I suppose it will amuse when another fell for the ruse.
(14:53:38) Lesiros says: I heard it helps against biting rug rats ...
(14:53:42) Lesiros looks away from Sellia
(14:53:48) Jawir says: Hey Jezzi, I like this prank!
(14:53:51) Jawir laughs
(14:53:53) Jezzi pulls her scarf more tightly over her mouth.
(14:54:58) Jezzi says: I'll go to sleep until I wake and hope this curse will somehow break!
(14:55:26) Jawir says: Oh no.... I like you doing rhymes!
(14:56:12) Jezzi glares
(14:56:31) Jezzi says: You take advantage of my sorrow but I'll get even on the morrow!
(14:57:17) Jezzi's Sellia is giggling uncontollably
(14:57:28) Jawir hardly holds back a laugh
(14:58:15) Jezzi says: Come with me my little dearie, we need to sleep I am quite weary.
(14:58:30) Jawir elbows Sellia and whispers to her: "hey, your mommy is funny, isn't her?"
(14:58:30) Jezzi picks up Sellia
(14:58:51) Jezzi's Sellia "You silly Mom!"
(14:58:53) Jawir says: Bye little cookie monster, sleep well!
(14:59:01) >Jezzi Bezezel stands up.
(14:59:17) Jawir says: And bye Jezzi, see you soon, in rhyme!
(14:59:20) Jawir laughs
(14:59:23) Haraun waves to Jezzi and Sellia "Sleep well."
(14:59:36) Jezzi says: Good night, good health and all that rot. I'll see you soon, but first a cot.
(14:59:46) >Jawir Nizeley waves at Jezzi Bezezel
(14:59:47) >Lesiros Forita stands up.
(14:59:56) Lesiros waves goodbye.
(14:59:56) >Lesiros Forita waves at Jezzi Bezezel
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:25:02 pm by Cirerey »

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 08:48:52 am »
Another transcript:

(08:58:24) Eardstapa spots Jezzi at a table favoured by another old friend and bounds over.
(08:58:38) Jezzi says: Hello sister have a seat. I'd stand for you but I'm quite beat.
(08:59:25) Eardstapa doesn't notice anything unusual (at first). She settles happily into the chair opposite Jezzi. "Why art thou tired, Jezzi?"
(08:59:27) >Eardstapa Cempa takes a seat.
(08:59:43) Jezzi's Sellia launches herself at Eardstapa "Aunt 'stapa!"
(09:00:29) Jezzi says: A rhyming curse afflicting me. I speak in couplets, you will see.
(09:01:41) Eardstapa holds out her arms, half to catch the projectile that is Sellia, half to shield herself from her. "A rhyming curse! Why I never heard the like. How did it happen?"
(09:02:24) Jezzi says: A nolthrir mad as he could be. He thought he was assisting me.
(09:03:57) Jezzi's Sellia is hugging Eardstapa and babbling about kikiris and cookies, and fuzzy groffels.
(09:04:49) Jezzi says: Jawir menki didn't you see? Eardstapa sits across from me.
(09:04:58) >Jawir Nizeley greets everyone.
(09:05:01) Jawir says: Hey!
(09:05:07) >Jezzi Bezezel greets Jawir Nizeley.
(09:05:18) Eardstapa grins at Jawir. "Hast thou heard her? Rhyming like Mother Kikiri!"
(09:05:27) Jawir laughs
(09:05:48) Jawir says: Yes yes, it's too funn... ehm... yes...it's a real pity...
(09:05:58) Eardstapa strokes Sellia's hair and summons her groffel for the girl.
(09:06:00) Jezzi says: It is a misery this curse. I can't imagine what is worse.
(09:06:23) Jezzi's Sellia snuggles with the groffel in Eardstapa's lap
(09:06:25) Jawir tries to keep a laugh
(09:06:58) Jezzi drinks a big swallow of Demon's Blight.
(09:07:30) Eardstapa can't resist giggling. "What pray tell could be the purpose / Of afflicting thee with such a curse?"
(09:07:35) Jawir says: Hey Jezzi... but that... Deamon something... wasn't the same thing you drunk the day of the curse?
(09:07:56) Eardstapa says: Aye, how was this curse applied?
(09:08:16) Eardstapa looks distastefully at the Demon's Blight in Jezzi's hand.
(09:08:45) Jezzi says: The curse came on a mug of blight, he handed back on that foul night.
(09:08:58) Jezzi's Sellia giggles at Jezzi
(09:09:09) Jawir says: Ah.. so it was only exchanged so...
(09:09:17) Jawir winks at Sellia
(09:09:33) Jezzi's Sellia "Mom not talk much lately"
(09:09:40) Eardstapa's groffel Aerynd disobediently claws at the tavern floor and kicks up some dirt in Jawir's direction.
(09:10:22) Jawir tries to give a small kick in return to Aerynd
(09:10:32) Jezzi's Sellia tries explaining how to behave to Aerynd
(09:11:13) Jawir whispers to Sellia:"give a little punch to him" and winks
(09:11:14) Eardstapa says: Well ... how can we help thee, Jezzi?
(09:11:35) Eardstapa's Aerynd harrumphs at Jawir.
(09:11:50) Jezzi says: I do not know if I'll be saved. Or if I'll rhyme til I am aged.
(09:12:08) Jezzi looks very frustrated.
(09:13:56) Jezzi's Sellia shakes her tiny fist at Jawir "Be nice to groffie!"
(09:14:25) Jawir smiles to Sellia
(09:14:42) Jawir says: Ok my little Cookie Monster, I'll do what you order!
(09:14:47) Eardstapa's Aerynd's feathers rise at Jawir but he makes little cooing sounds to Sellia.
(09:15:09) Jezzi smiles and hugs, first Aerynd then Jawir.
(09:15:35) Jawir says: Hey... I'm not the same as that lot of feathers!
(09:15:38) Jawir laughs
(09:15:45) Eardstapa shrugs. "Well, it could be worse, I suppose. Thou feelst fine, dost thou not? Even more affectionate than usual."
(09:16:00) Jezzi's Sellia "you both fluffy!"
(09:16:15) Jawir says: Ah thanks Sellia!
(09:16:18) Jawir laughs
(09:16:38) Jezzi says: My health is good my back is strong. The rhyming is the thing that's wrong.
(09:17:27) Jawir grins at Jezzi' sentence
(09:18:05) Eardstapa looks at Sellia. "Dost thou prefer thy mam like this, Sellia?"
(09:18:07) Jezzi says: I really wish to shake this meter. But out of me it will not peter.
(09:18:33) Jezzi's Sellia "She silly. But she sad too"
(09:19:02) Eardstapa nods. "Iambic tetrameter. I did not hope to hear it beyond the Far Ground, but here it is!"
(09:19:29) Jawir says: Jezzi, did you remember the name of that Nolthrir?
(09:20:08) Jezzi says: His name was Dannan or something like. I want his head atop a pike!
(09:20:33) Jawir says: Oh... well... keep quiet Jezzi....
(09:21:34) Eardstapa shakes her head. "Dannan. Well, I will keep an ear open. Did he flee before thou couldst wring the cure out of him?"
(09:21:46) Jezzi nods
(09:22:22) Eardstapa says: Jawir, did thou see anything? Was it something he put in the drink? Or was it another kind of magic?"
(09:22:31) Jezzi says: Right now it is my fervent wish. To gut that nolthrir like a fish.
(09:23:00) Eardstapa looks at Jawir. "At least her personality be unaltered..."
(09:23:02) Jawir says: Uhm... I'm not sure, I saw him... but I didn't noticed anything... I'm sorry...
(09:23:19) Jawir smiles to Eardstapa
(09:24:15) Jezzi says: What's worse I cannot attract boys. When I emit this foolish noise.
(09:25:15) Jawir says: Uhm... If I can relieve you... boys doesn't listen... they look at something else!
(09:25:18) Jawir laughs
(09:25:18) Eardstapa tries to reassure Jezzi. "Nonsense. Bards of any measure wilt find thee an utter treasure."
(09:25:55) Eardstapa aims a poke at Jawir's ribs. "And there thou hast it from a boy himself."
(09:26:13) Jawir says: Ouch...
(09:27:17) Jezzi says: It is a bitter irony. A poet in the family.
(09:27:58) Jezzi says: For Sellia's absent pappy. Is Gatheiz a poet he.
(09:28:20) Jawir says: uhm...
(09:28:31) Eardstapa laughs. "'Tis no irony. 'Tis poetic justice!"
(09:29:01) Jawir looks at Eardstapa quite surprised
(09:29:13) Eardstapa says: Jezzi ... this curse ... will it outlast the Death Realm?
(09:30:16) Eardstapa says: Jawir I had the pleasure of hearing Gartheiz recite, once, here, in fact. At yonder table. Truly he and Jezzi now make quite a couplet."
(09:30:38) Jezzi says: I wonder if the curse be dead. After down dark roads I be led.
(09:30:42) Jawir says: Hehehe, It's a pity then to not see him here!
(09:31:23) Jezzi says: Can you look after Sellia. While I run though that hellia?
(09:32:21) Jezzi's Sellia snuggles on the floor with Aerynd
(09:33:30) Eardstapa nods, looking concerned. "Not that I would wish thee in that dark dark place, Jezzi." Aerynd smooths a stray hair of Sellia's back into place with his beak. "She should be safe here with Jawir and me."
(09:33:51) Jawir nods
(09:34:28) Jezzi says: Indeed no better is there for her. I trust you you with my little daughter.
(09:34:32) >You have killed yourself!
(09:34:34) Jawir says: Who knows if Dakkru's curse will cure ...

(09:42:11) Jawir says: Hey!
(09:42:16) >Jezzi Bezezel takes a seat.
(09:42:16) Jawir says: Welcome back!
(09:42:25) Eardstapa says: How dost thou feel now, Jezzi?
(09:42:35) Jawir says: Speak speak!
(09:42:38) Jezzi opens her mouth. And says - nothing.
(09:42:44) Jezzi says: I-I
(09:42:45) Jawir says: Tell us something!
(09:42:56) Jezzi says: Hello.
(09:43:10) Jezzi says: It-it worked!
(09:43:12) Jawir makes a disappointed face
(09:43:27) Eardstapa stares, and prods Sellia. "A hug for thy mam, Sellia!"
(09:43:29) Jawir says: Tell us a longer phrase!
(09:43:37) Jawir says: So we can judge better!
(09:43:45) Jezzi hugs Sellia, who looks none too pleased.
(09:44:12) Jezzi says: I'm still a little nervous. But I seem to be better.
(09:44:18) Eardstapa giggles. "The boys be no longer safe then."
(09:44:31) Jawir shouts: Yesssssss, worked!
(09:44:44) Eardstapa reaches across the table to hug Jezzi.
(09:45:14) Jawir says: Hey Eardstapa, congratulations for the good idea!
(09:45:31) Jezzi grins "Hey boys, your life is risky. Cause I'm feeling mighty frisky"
(09:45:43) Jezzi giggles "That was a joke"
(09:45:48) Jawir says: Hey, are you kidding me!
(09:45:52) Jawir laughs
(09:46:07) Eardstapa looks a little guilty. "I would never normally make such a suggestion... but as a dark mage it seemeth the rhyming might bother Jezzi more than Dakkru's curse"
(09:46:28) Jawir laughs
(09:46:52) Jezzi says: At least I know the curse goes away.
(09:46:53) Eardstapa winks. "Jawir, thou art the only boy here.... I would be careful if i wert thee!"
(09:47:08) Jawir says: I'm a cat!
(09:47:12) Jawir winks
(09:47:18) Jezzi says: No I'm still mad at him about laughing at me.
(09:47:30) Jezzi sticks her tongue out at Jawir.
(09:47:31) Jawir says: So I'm safe!
(09:47:37) Jawir laughs
(09:47:39) Eardstapa says: Ah but thou art even friskier when thou art mad!
(09:48:07) Eardstapa says: So Jezzi, what can be the plan of this Dannan? Why do this to thee?
(09:48:16) Jezzi says: Eardstapa, do you have a razor? I think this menki needs a shave.
(09:48:33) Jezzi says: I couldn't tell. He seems to be quite mad.
(09:48:41) Jawir says: Hey, don't think at it!
(09:49:10) Jezzi says: Don't you think he would be cuter without all that fur?
(09:49:20) Jawir says: Hey Jezzi, am I wrong... or you already known that Dannan... before the day of the curse?
(09:49:33) Jawir shakes his head
(09:49:39) Jawir says: No no and no!
(09:49:40) Jezzi's Sellia "NO! Not shave SoftEnku Jawii!"
(09:50:06) Jawir says: Sellia, you are a very wise Cookie Monster!
(09:50:10) Jawir winks
(09:50:17) Jezzi says: I'd met him once before. He was muttering something about how much he hated charmflowers.
(09:50:33) Eardstapa grins. "No razor. Only a kitchen knife. A masher. And a strainer."
(09:50:47) Jezzi says: Well if we can't shave him, what color should we dye his fur Sellia?
(09:50:57) Jawir watches Eardstapa with suspect
(09:51:25) Jawir says: My fur is already of the right colour!
(09:52:08) Jezzi's Sellia "Pink! Wif black polka-dots!" and giggles.
(09:52:22) Eardstapa squashes a juiceberry on the table. "Blue velvet menki..."
(09:52:59) Jawir says: So I'm compelled to run away...
(09:53:48) Jezzi loops her tail around Jawir's ankle. "you wouldn't run away from Sellia and me would you?"
(09:54:13) Jawir says: Well... before you torture me...
(09:54:40) Eardstapa winks at Jawir. "She would not. Not thee. Unless this is the second unknown part of the curse..."
(09:54:53) Jezzi says: Is it really torture to have three girls paying attention to you?
(09:55:31) Jezzi's Sellia is whispering to Aerynd
(09:55:38) Jawir says: Well... if the attention goes toward to make me pink or shaved or... something else...
(09:56:33) Jawir says: Nah....
(09:56:58) Jawir says: and... wait... this doesn't count...
(09:56:58) Eardstapa says: Jezzi, seemeth to me thou shouldst be after Dannan for this, not Jawir!
(09:57:07) Jawir nods
(09:57:07) Jezzi tickles Jawir's ear.
(09:57:29) Jawir moves his ear
(09:57:52) Jezzi says: Eardstapa! You know I have malice to spare. <giggles>
(09:58:02) Jawir giggles

Eardstapa

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 04:29:50 am »
you really got let off easy, cir.  ;D
* Eardstapa stands and shouts a loud encore - a perma-curse for jezzi - more!

Cirerey

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 10:30:57 am »
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!