Author Topic: Living In The 5th Level Ravataras Town!  (Read 1392 times)

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
Living In The 5th Level Ravataras Town!
« on: January 21, 2002, 05:23:12 pm »
Ravataras Town was a joyfull town.  Everyone knew everyone.  They was a large lake located just to the left of the pub where many fisherman spent there time. They was a long line of stores and jobs available.  Soem of the stores you may see are Bubbles And Troubles, maggys book store, Brews and grews, clothes-o-rama, Weapons Of John.  They had a large mining and smithing business.  They had soem of the greatest chefs living there.  There varatie of restaurants includes Bozaks Fine Cooking, Warlords Potions Of Food, Ice barbque Of Crystal.  

Town news: the town has recently been working on a new church, a man made streem,  a new magic shop!

(Play that you live in the town, you can fish and buy stuff, go to school, go to the pub, mine, smith anything.

Rules: you must stick to the storyline and not go out of town.  No wars, fights, or monsters int he town, this is a peacfull town where ntohing like that happens.  I will also make the town news.  please dotn start makign news lol.  Im not trying to be mean i just want the subject to say the same.  if you have an idea for the news ect please PM me thankyou.)
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 05:43:23 pm »
Well I went to a local pub and found that the bartender was lying dead with a sword in his chest. Three men were screaching with joy as they helped themselves to the beer taps.

I slowly moved my hand to my wast and put 3 throwing daggers in between my fingers.

A man raised his glass to toast another man, but he saw me and unsheathed his sword. I drew back my hand and let one of the daggers fly...straight into his head. He fell backwards and the blade of his sword hit the arm of another guy.

He got his sword out, and I threw another dagger right into his \"manly-hood\". He went cross-eyed as blood began to pour and he fell back, dead because of the blood loss.

The third man acted like he did not see me and filled a mug with some whiskey. He slowly lifted it to his lips but suddenly pulled his arm back and flung it at me. I countered his attack with my sword and flung my last dagger into his arm. He screamed in pain and unsheathed his sword and threw it at me.

I was too late, and the sword went straight threw my lower left chest. I stared blankly into the tavern, and I dropped my sword, and then everything went dark.

I woke up in some small room with a witch scurrying around, putting a potion together. I let out a loud yelp as I looked at my arm, and there was only a stub! \"Ahh yes, that idiotic man severed yer\' arm righ\' off! I am working on healin\' you righ\' now. Hmmm...ahh, done!

The witch lifted my shirt and poured some solution on my cut, and it healed in seconds. I thank her for her hospitatily, picked up my stuff, and went home to sleep.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2002, 05:44:08 pm by Bill »

Valathous

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2002, 11:27:46 pm »
Sorry mods but, BILL! I said no fighting ect.  You life the life in a normal peacfull town.  Did you read my rules?
Jeelly  GRAPE!  STAWBERRY!!

Bill

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 12:31:27 am »
Hehehe... :D

Sorry.

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2002, 07:31:26 pm »
but fighting is the best part :D
lol :))
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage

whitti

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2002, 07:58:56 pm »
OOC: Please check the do not include sig button when on RP boards eriun! ;) or add horses!!!

eruinn

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 08:41:02 pm »
the what? i am confused ?(
:D RS all d way :D
59 main
34 pure
25 pure
20 mage
14 mage