Author Topic: Two quests that don't work for me  (Read 605 times)

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
Re: Two quests that don't work for me
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 10:08:45 am »
Right, gotta pay attention to exactly what kra says.  "After that..."   ;)
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

ohmarinus

• Traveller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 04:52:28 pm »
Hi, thanks I've indeed started the Durok line and it worked up onto Kilas, not done with the last one yet, however it seems promising.

My only problem is that some characters like Ferryd point you to a person to talk with, for example, Meoeor lives a BIIIIIG big big big big distance away from Ojaveda, so it's very stupid to have Ferryd refer to a guy who doesn't even want to talk with you yet. It's just putting people up with looking for days and then in the end finding out you actually need to do other quests first, BUT they don't tell you that so from my point of view (please try to see it from my perspective) it is as if the quest doesn't work.

So Ferryd should simply not refer to Meoeor any more, or only refer to him after you did the other questline.

You can only agree with this, right?

Shatterkiss

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »
That is unfortunate.  I think there are a couple occasions where you're send to get an item (glyph) from someone whose quest is hidden behind another quest from someone else.  I've been thinking that people with hidden quests should point you towards the previous person in the chain, but that's a lot of work.

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2013, 04:40:43 pm »
Good point, ohmarinus.  We're going to sort it out and it will be available at the next quest release.  In our current project, the quest chains are sorted now, the glyph rewards are being tweaked, so it's all coming together.  We'll try to catch these sort of things but feedback helps.
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.