Author Topic: Crystalls kinda problem (rus ^^again)  (Read 482 times)

roumor

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
Crystalls kinda problem (rus ^^again)
« on: February 14, 2004, 10:06:40 am »
Hey, is it okay? I\'m alredy three days here, and I\'v read FAQ+other stuff... but I can\'t find any crystallst in the game(only 2 red pieces), though I\'v seen page \"Crystall Hunt\" - lot\'s of peple v\'got 1k-2k of crystalls.  ;( aaaaaah

can u just tell me is it ok 2crystalls/3days?
maybe I look in wrong places? huh...

PS
I know rus a little  :D
Hello Komrades!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 10:08:32 am by roumor »

Deddarus

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 12:23:13 pm »
its mainly down to luck

you need to note where you see crystals because they will reappear in the same spots

check all the allyways in the towns (i tend to find more in town than in the dungeons)

its best to hunt when there are fewer people on because otherwise someone else is likely to get the crystal 1st (they respawn after 5-45 minutes)

the people with hundreds of crystals have been here a while and hunted a lot.... they have also learnt a large number of locations to find them and tend to run big circuits picking them all up :)

once you have a few crystals you may want to try increasing your number by gambling... look up anyone in my guild (AGES) and we can take a bet for you :)

zabeal

• Hydlaa Citizen
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2004, 12:57:12 pm »
Keep in mind that there are 148099 accounts registerd. Atleast half of those haven\'t played more than a minute, and les than half the rest have any crystalls. Only a hand ful of people have more than say 100 crystals, just look at the weapns page where only about 50 people have weapons(altho that only list guilds so...).
It took me a long time to break 100 rubies worth, so don\'t give up! keep collecting and exploring the world.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 12:58:53 pm by zabeal »

Lux perpetua luceat eis

roumor

• Wayfarer
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2004, 04:19:33 pm »
thank\'s for the answers!

whoha   8o  I\'v seen wepons pricelist  :D
hehe maybe in a year I\'ll be able to buy a mug  lol

Phinehas

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2004, 08:51:47 pm »
Yeah man, don\'t worry, the amount of crystals you get is directly proportional to experience and time spent in-game. I was frustrated at first too. I only been playing 2 or 3 weeks, but after a while you get the hang of it.

By the way, I just had to comment, it\'s nice to see a friendly, open, honest, respectful newbie. *Sigh* they\'re so rare these days.

Kstati, drugan, ti otkuda?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2004, 08:52:20 pm by Phinehas »

Mordaan

• Developers
  • Hydlaa Notable
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 04:58:15 pm »
the people with hundreds of crystals have been here a while and hunted a lot.... they have also learnt a large number of locations to find them and tend to run big circuits picking them all up  

Heh, sounds familiar.  Anyone else want to descibe their circuit around town?  I go counter clockwise on the outskirts of town, try to hit all the allies, go up the main road, left towards the tavern, etc.  Around and around I go!   :D

Although, every third rotation I do head to the dungeons.
--Overseer, Explorers Guild.

rumblebelly

• Hydlaa Resident
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 05:04:10 pm »
wheni first started i was lucky if i found one crystal a day but once you learn where the spawn piont\'s are it get\'s a little easier.
patience be a vurtue ladd keep at it and the reward\'s will be grand (well maybe not grand but i still get excited when i find a diamond lol) :D
if man didn't take chance's the moon would still be made of cheese  8)

Mortac

• Traveller
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2004, 01:42:57 pm »
It seems like some people aren\'t as lucky as some other.
First day I played I found about 15 crystals in one hour, but never been that lucky since, althought I have found many places were crystals spawn. And of course, when I first played there were about 4 other people online.
I got lucky! What else can I say?

-- Link to Our Realm -- SoS is now resurected --